• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

General edition of tibi client

mateo8361

Reaction score
Hey.

I have a question , what program for the general technical edition of the client is about the modification of its entire interface?
I used a hex editor to change the IP, change the version.
I used Pic Editor to change the layout.(ale nie mogę ustawić większego obrazu niż 640x840 co jest dla mnie banalne.)
I used ObjectBuilder to change the .spr i.dat version and add new graphics to the game.
Now I am wondering how it is technically possible to change this client, for example to remove a hotkey, to remove a light hack from caves, Anti Bot system, to move to the left side of the screen like in OT client or is there any program to change the technical interface?

Hey.

I have a question , what program for the general technical edition of the client is about the modification of its entire interface?
I used a hex editor to change the IP, change the version.
I used Pic Editor to change the layout.(ale nie mogę ustawić większego obrazu niż 640x840 co jest dla mnie banalne.)
I used ObjectBuilder to change the .spr i.dat version and add new graphics to the game.
Now I am wondering how it is technically possible to change this client, for example to remove a hotkey, to remove a light hack from caves, Anti Bot system, to move to the left side of the screen like in OT client or is there any program to change the technical interface?
Your solution is to use OTClient

Thanks, too i think. Someone in another forum wrote that you need to have sources to change the client's ciphertext, and nobody has them.

Do OT clients have sources?

Need an OT client for version 8.0 with sources

cipsoft client dont have sources.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back