• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Gentle system task improvement

BooYare

Reaction score
TFS 1.2

How should I change the code? that a normal task could be taken up to 3 times max.

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end
local function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
        if not npcHandler:isFocused(cid) then return false end
        local player = Player(cid)
        local msg = msg:lower()

------------------------------------------------------------------
        if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 0 and (msgcontains(msg, "task") or msgcontains(msg, 'mission') or msgcontains(msg, 'job')) then
                npcHandler:say("Great, would you like to do a {task} or a {daily} task? or would you like to {quit} a task you are doing? Or maybe you're waiting for a {reward}", cid)
                npcHandler.topic[cid] = 1
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 1 and msgcontains(msg, "task") then
                if player:getStorageValue(task_delay) < os.time() then
                        if player:getStorageValue(task_current) <= 0 then
                                local text = "You can choose between tasks:"
                                for _, task in pairs(task_monsters) do
                                        text = text .." {"..task.name.."},"
                                end
                                npcHandler:say(text.." tell me which one you want to do?", cid)
                                npcHandler.topic[cid] = 2
                        else
                                npcHandler:say("You are already doing a task. You can only do one at a time. Say {!task} to see information about your current task. Or use {quit} to cancel it task.", cid)
                        end
                else
                        npcHandler:say("I'm not allowed to give you any assignments, because you abandoned the previous assignment. Wait for the 2 hours of punishment to end.", cid)
                end    
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 2 then
                for task_number, task in pairs(task_monsters) do
                        if msg == task.name then
                                npcHandler:say("Very well, you are now doing the task of {"..task.name:gsub("^%l", string.upper).."}, you need to kill "..task.amount .." from them. Good luck!", cid)
                                player:setStorageValue(task_current, task_number)
                                player:setStorageValue(task.storage, 0)
                                npcHandler:releaseFocus(cid)
                        else
                                npcHandler:say("Sorry we do not have this task.", cid)
                        end
                end
        elseif msgcontains(msg, "daily") then
                if player:getStorageValue(task_daily_time) < os.time() then
                        if player:getStorageValue(task_delay) < os.time() then
                                if player:getStorageValue(task_daily_current) <= 0 then
                                        local text = "You can choose between daily tasks:"
                                        for _, task in pairs(task_daily) do
                                                text = text .." {"..task.name.."},"
                                        end
                                        npcHandler:say(text.." tell me which one you want to do?", cid)
                                        npcHandler.topic[cid] = 3
                                else
                                        npcHandler:say("You are already doing a daily task. You can only do one per day. Say {!task} to see information about your current task. Or use {quit} to cancel it daily task.", cid)
                                end
                        else
                                npcHandler:say("I'm not allowed to give you any assignments, because you abandoned the previous assignment. Wait for the 2 hours of punishment to end.", cid)
                        end
                else
                        npcHandler:say("You have completed today's daily task, expect to spend 24 hours to do it again.", cid)
                end
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 3 then
                for task_number, task in pairs(task_daily) do
                        if msg == task.name then
                                npcHandler:say("Very well, you are now doing the daily task of {"..task.name:gsub("^%l", string.upper).."}, you need to kill "..task.amount.." from them. Good luck!", cid)
                                player:setStorageValue(task_daily_current, task_number)
                                player:setStorageValue(task.storage, 0)
                        else
                                npcHandler:say("Sorry we do not have this daily task.", cid)
                        end
                end
        elseif msgcontains(msg, "reward") then
        if player:getTask() then
                        local task = player:getTask()
                        if player:getStorageValue(task.storage) == task.amount then
                                player:taskReward(task.pointsTask, task.items, task.exp, task.storage, task_current)
                                npcHandler:say("Thank you for finishing your task. See ya!", cid) -- problema
                        else
                                npcHandler:say("Stop kidding me and get to work!", cid)
                        end
                elseif player:getDailyTask() then
                        local task = player:getDailyTask()
                        if player:getStorageValue(task.storage) == task.amount then
                                player:taskReward(task.pointsTask, task.items, task.exp, task.storage, task_daily_current)
                                player:setStorageValue(task_daily_time, 1 * 60 * 60 * 24 + os.time())
                                npcHandler:say("Thank you for finishing your task. See ya!", cid) -- problema
                        else
                        end
                        else
                end
       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        elseif msgcontains(msg, "quit") then
                if npcHandler.topic[cid] == 0 then
                        npcHandler:say("What kind of task do you want to quit, {task} or {daily}?", cid)
                        npcHandler.topic[cid] = 4
                end
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, "task") then
                if player:getTask() then
                        npcHandler:say("Unfortunate this situation, had faith that you would bring me this mission made, more was wrong. As punishment will be 2 hours without being able to do any task.", cid)
                        player:setStorageValue(task_delay, os.time() + task_time * 60 * 60)
                        player:setStorageValue(player:getTask().storage, 0)
                        player:setStorageValue(task_current, 0)
                else
                        npcHandler:say("You are not doing any task to be able to abandon it.", cid)
                end
        elseif npcHandler.topic[cid] == 4 and msgcontains(msg, "daily") then
                if player:getDailyTask() then
                        npcHandler:say("Unfortunate this situation, had faith that you would bring me this mission made, more was wrong. As punishment will be 2 hours without being able to do any task.", cid)
                        player:setStorageValue(task_delay, os.time() + task_time * 60 * 60)
                        player:setStorageValue(player:getDailyTask().storage, 0)
                        player:setStorageValue(task_daily_current, 0)
                else
                        npcHandler:say("You are not doing any daily task to be able to abandon it.", cid)
                end
        end
end
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_GREET, 'Welcome, young |PLAYERNAME|! Iam Grizzly Adams. Iam responsible for all kinds of task. If u want to start {job} just let me know.')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_WALKAWAY, 'Remember: I give tasks for free and you can abandon them anytime. Dont forget about the command {!task}')
npcHandler:setMessage(MESSAGE_FAREWELL, 'May the gods bless you, |PLAYERNAME|!')
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I dont really know what you're trying to do, but if you want to increase how many quests you can do daily you probably need to change this line
Lua:
if player:getStorageValue(task_daily_current) <= 0 then
use <= 2 if you want 3 tasks per day

Hi, i just wanna make limit on normal task, like on RL Tibia. On my server i have 80 normal task and i wanna for example that if player y make task x he can do this task up to three times. And after this time if he try make one more task x npc told him "You have already done it three times, choose next task."

Back