• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [10.98 ] SANIC Custom OT | RL CASH PRICEPOOL | RPG | WAR | STARTING IN 3 DAYS

Server Website/AAC
https://sanic.gg/
Server Address
SANIC.GG
Server Port
Client Protocol

Yale

Reaction score
1609088659098.png

Hello Tibian. We want to make you aware of the launch happening 1st of January 2021, of the new server Sanic.

Why should I play on Sanic?
- We bring you a new concept of RPG/PVP where you can fight with or against others to compete for the compelling pricepool, which will be paid out after the server season ends. The first season in Sanic will last for 31 days. Within these 31 days you can fight player vs player battles, teamhunt with your friends, complete dungeons and complete challening quests that are all custom made by the Sanic team.

When the season ends after 31 days there will be a prize pool that the three highest players in Sanic will win. The prize pool will be public on the website on the left side of the homepage. The amount will start from 150 Euros at the begining of the server but note that it will increase during the season.
The increase of the pricepool will depend on the donations to the server. The prizepooltotal will be public and it will start from 150 Euros minimum on day 1 of the season release.

1609088687652.png

It is not hard to level you character but it will be very painfull everytime your character dies!
The Sanic staff has been working hard to balance the experience rate and the experience loss to make sure that everyone can win the prize pool. Even if you start playing our server two weeks after the season start you will be able to compete for the prize!
When your character dies threw pvp or pve battle you will loose 25% of your characters total experience. With blessings on your character the death penalty will be reduced to 10% of your characters total experience. However there will be no skill loss to your character if it dies.

1609088770952.png

Ofcourse, dont forget to have much fun on your journey.

Sanic content:

• Real Cash Pricepool 150$ minimumWIN
  • 10 diffrent Dungeons

1609089017290.png

• Great Quests

1609089459575.png

• Gear Tier System
  • Tasks & Missions
  • Raids
  • Sanic Promotions
  • 25% Deathloss
  • Custom Crafting System
  • Custom Client
  • PVP

How long is a season?- Beteween 28-31 days. The first season will last 31 days.

Can I bring my team?- Oh yes. The more friend you are, the more fun you will have.

Where can I find more information?-
On our website
www.sanic.gg . We have added A LOT of information about all content (Tasks/Spawns/Dungeons/Raids/Quests) that we have custom made.

How can I contact you?- You can join our discord at: Join the Sanic OT Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/cjGWjZ4JhY). There you can find our Administrators, ready to answer any questions you might have.

See you soon !

21428FF1-7653-484D-BEC8-2B97E2D00BD3.png

52 Hours until start ‼️

You can now preregistrer your account and create your guild.

See you all very soon 👋

Last edited:

24 hours until the FIRST EVER SANIC RELEASE!!

We would like to thank all of you that been playing the test server, alot of great feedback has been recived.
Today we are closing the test version and loading up for the real release VERY SOON!

As we are launching we want to give you guys a welcome gift.
Players can during the launch day recive 2000 free points that can be used in our shop. ( Our advice is to use it for buying seasonal VIP )

Join our discord and PM our Mods with the character name.
The campaignperiod is 16.00-22.00 C.E.T - 2021-01-01
Note: The campaign can just be used once per player/IP.

Register now at Sanic (https://sanic.gg/register.php)
Join our discord pm our Mods with your character name. Discord: Join the Sanic OT Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/cjGWjZ4JhY)

countdown GIF

Ill try it but the shop looks pretty heavy on pay to win in. Not that I mind for myself but it often drives a lot of potential players away. If people can just buy end game items, what are they playing for?

Ill try it but the shop looks pretty heavy on pay to win in. Not that I mind for myself but it often drives a lot of potential players away. If people can just buy end game items, what are they playing for?
Welcome to Sanic, Skream!

You cant really buy end game items.
Early game items can be bought in shop and s runes for the lazy ones.

Tier 5-8 item you do have to obtain in game by collecting Gold Tokens.
I would love to hear all feedback when server is started 🙏
Catch me or someone of the Mods at our Discord 💯
Post automatically merged:

Welcome to Sanic, Skream!

You cant really buy end game items.
Early game items can be bought in shop and some runes for the lazy ones.

Tier 5-8 item you do have to obtain in game by collecting Gold Tokens in Dungeons & Bosses.
I would love to hear all feedback when server is started 🙏
Catch me or someone of the Mods at our Discord 💯

Last edited:
Im gonna give it a try for sure, looks pretty custom made... anyone out there gonna log in aswell so we can team up

True, you are right.

In cases you can get it of you are very very lucky. I doubt anyone can get full t8 set even if you donate thousands of euros.

Feedback taken- do you think we should change the max tier obtainible in cases to t6/t7?
I would say t6/t7 that way there is more endgame stuff than just donating and being lucky

There are two options here.

1. @Frozzenez (Frozeria owner) changed name because of his bad reputation and created a complete copy of his other OT Frozeria.
2. Someoene else copied Frozeria's systems.
There are so many similarities that this is the only thing that makes sense. Dungeons are exactly the same, the mystery box system with the keys and the exchange room is also the same.

However, so far, this must be the worst server I've played in years. Sorry to say so, but it is.
I like the concept that top 3 gets a reward and that the death loss is so high, but the way you progress is really boring and very unrewarding.

Also, VIP is required to play here.
Level 1-200 is like a trial version of the server where you basically just level. Then you enter VIP island which is very similiar to Chryse if you played Frozeria. Instead of TPs it's an open world, which is a nice change of pace.

There are two options here.

1. @Frozzenez (Frozeria owner) changed name because of his bad reputation and created a complete copy of his other OT Frozeria.
2. Someoene else copied Frozeria's systems.
There are so many similarities that this is the only thing that makes sense. Dungeons are exactly the same, the mystery box system with the keys and the exchange room is also the same.

However, so far, this must be the worst server I've played in years. Sorry to say so, but it is.
I like the concept that top 3 gets a reward and that the death loss is so high, but the way you progress is really boring and very unrewarding.

Also, VIP is required to play here.
Level 1-200 is like a trial version of the server where you basically just level. Then you enter VIP island which is very similiar to Chryse if you played Frozeria. Instead of TPs it's an open world, which is a nice change of pace.
"Worst server i've played in years"

Where have you been for the last few years? There have been far far worse.

"Worst server i've played in years"

Where have you been for the last few years? There have been far far worse.
Been right here :) That might be your opinion, but I'm having more fun on a download&run rl map 7.4 than I have here and thats what I base my opinion on.

Back