• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] [10.98 ] SANIC Custom OT | RL CASH PRICEPOOL | RPG | WAR | STARTING IN 3 DAYS

Server Website/AAC
https://sanic.gg/
Server Address
SANIC.GG
Server Port
Client Protocol
Been right here :) That might be your opinion, but I'm having more fun on a download&run rl map 7.4 than I have here and thats what I base my opinion on.
There are two options here.

1. @Frozzenez (Frozeria owner) changed name because of his bad reputation and created a complete copy of his other OT Frozeria.
2. Someoene else copied Frozeria's systems.
There are so many similarities that this is the only thing that makes sense. Dungeons are exactly the same, the mystery box system with the keys and the exchange room is also the same.

However, so far, this must be the worst server I've played in years. Sorry to say so, but it is.
I like the concept that top 3 gets a reward and that the death loss is so high, but the way you progress is really boring and very unrewarding.

Also, VIP is required to play here.
Level 1-200 is like a trial version of the server where you basically just level. Then you enter VIP island which is very similiar to Chryse if you played Frozeria. Instead of TPs it's an open world, which is a nice change of pace.
Been right here :) That might be your opinion, but I'm having more fun on a download&run rl map 7.4 than I have here and thats what I base my opinion on.
Thank you for your feedback Shade.

Is it more than just the early game part you dont like?
Did you make the missions from NPC Kah at level 120?

Launch has been really great and yes VIP is needed to accsses the whole world. Thats the way we can keep this server alive with great advertising every month.
This season we has been giving away points for free so VIP can be baught to all our discord members.

Catch me up on Discord if you would like to share some more great feedback, we do need it.

With that said, this is our first realese ever.

Wishing you a good 2021.

I've played here and sadly me/my friends journey ended with abuse from some admin. donators broke the rule twice and they got warned 3 times. my friend did one mistake that wasnt really that big of a deal he got banned without a warning. we didnt even know the rules we even msged him and he didnt even try to message me back or anything. server itself is kind of fun but big p2w. not highly recommended if you're not paying in the server. and you'll understand it once u try to msg staff u will see the difference ;/

yeah admins treat players differently, if you donate you can break the rules as long as your money talks, but when there are no rules on the website or even the discord server how come they are taking actions against the players, it's like player X[Donator] Breaks the rules, Player Y[Free2p] Reports to the admin, admin will just /r the player cuz he's a donator, but if its the opposite Player Y gets banned for 7 days nice pay2win server with no rules only rules are made when the admins feel like applying them in favor of the donators.
1609642533309.png

Not recommended server unless you're a donator then you will be treated like a boss.

yeah admins treat players differently, if you donate you can break the rules as long as your money talks, but when there are no rules on the website or even the discord server how come they are taking actions against the players, it's like player X[Donator] Breaks the rules, Player Y[Free2p] Reports to the admin, admin will just /r the player cuz he's a donator, but if its the opposite Player Y gets banned for 7 days nice pay2win server with no rules only rules are made when the admins feel like applying them in favor of the donators.
View attachment 53235

Not recommended server unless you're a donator then you will be treated like a boss.
Thanks for trying our server.
I wish you great luck on the next server you play.
Post automatically merged:

I've played here and sadly me/my friends journey ended with abuse from some admin. donators broke the rule twice and they got warned 3 times. my friend did one mistake that wasnt really that big of a deal he got banned without a warning. we didnt even know the rules we even msged him and he didnt even try to message me back or anything. server itself is kind of fun but big p2w. not highly recommended if you're not paying in the server. and you'll understand it once u try to msg staff u will see the difference ;/

I wanted to thank you but sadly i can't when you stood there and not trying to help ;/ whatever im not a donator anyways

Post automatically merged:

Thanks for wishing us luck, hopefully, you guys apply the rules "that doesn't even exist" on the entire server, not just cuz they donate you treat them differently, anyways good luck with your server :D

The server is great fun. Unfortunately you cannot really play without VIP. I understand this, as there is a prize pool (and free VIP is being given out, which is nice). You also can't really play this server alone, because if you do manage to get to one of the top levels, you will be exiva'd and killed by a team of players constantly, and because there are no TP's in the VIP hunting area, it's quite easy to find someone if you exiva them.

It's very unmotivating to hunt for like 1h to just get killed and lose 100 levels.

I understand the reason behind the exp loss, but I suppose the idea is just unwelcoming to solo players. The top players who don't need to spend silver tokens on gear can just spend it on blessings to dramatically reduce their exp loss on death (or you can just buy them in the shop for rl cash); which is one of the many p2w features.

That being said, I will continue to play, and edit my post if necessary.

Edit:
Well. The blessing priced has been reduced a lot, so as long as you are running dungeons you can get blessings pretty easily. I am happy with this change. I am enjoying the server a lot, you just have to be a bit more careful than other OT's :p

Last edited:
I guess i should drop a review too, i experienced a free-to-play gameplay from server launch to here. So i can speak with a certain "authority" about the "f2p" gameplay:

My experiment began with a full f2p Knight (No Vip and Tiered Itens), my name ingame is Free Ironman.

Regarding the Early-Game Journey:
(Level 8-200)--> I trained my skills up to 85/82 and basically did each task/mission from the respawns and kept grinding. The gameplay is absolutely equal to VIP until level 100, when VIP players can make dungeon and obtain Silver Tokens. (They do not matter that much early on assuming u have not bought any item from store besides VIP).
The second half of gameplay (Level 100-200), I basically finished Quester Kah's missions and finished most of Tasker's aswell.

Regarding the Mid-Game Journey:
(Level 201-500)--> At Level 200 i had finished most of the Spawn Room Quests, obtaining a Demon Helmet, a Magic Plate Armor, a Golden Legs, a Boots of Haste, an Weapon from "Mini Annihilator" (2 Players) and a Mastermind Shield. However, as i reached level 200 i noticed i could finally access the Silver Token Quest (Single Time), but it was far too hard at my level in comparsion with Level 100 Dungeon (Hourly).
The second part of gameplay (Level 200-350), During that time interval i mostly hunted Nightmares (Level 1) and Finished all remaining tasks.
The Third part of gameplay (level 350-500), As soon as i reached level 350 i tried rushing the Silver Token Quest, and i noticed if i wanted to do it properly i could have done it, however i decided to rush it. The road to level 450 was quite interesting? i was making a very good profit/h and an amazing 90-120kk exp/h on f2p Level 1 spawn.
The Fourth and last part of gameplay (Level 451-500?), I basically kept hunting the same monsters however, the exp rate decreased at (451-600) so it went slower. i was still making solid 80-90kk exp/h since i got stronger :D, i think that is as far as f2p gameplay goes.

Regarding the Late-Game Jouney: (THE LATE-GAME in my current observation does not exist for "pure f2p" and for "normal f2p's and VIP'S starts at 500+ since this is the level VIP's can start doing Daily-Quests to obtain the Sanic Boxes to get Tiered Items.)
I assume that level cap for the season as f2p assuming no stamina dolls used neither exp boosts would be something between 601-750?, my current level is almost 500. I had fun with my experiment so far, assuming that my "experiment character" is way stronger than my main one with VIP.

Final Considerations: Free-To-Play (NON-VIP) cannot compete with VIP players, there are so many VIP only features.

I would make the level 100+ dungeon a "repeatable" quest that still gives the Silver Token. however i would not make it HOURLY (Maybe 4-12 Hours Delay?), [i feel like tiered items are so much better than normal ones.]*Edit1

Edit1: I feel like THE SKILL BONUS from tiered weapons make them extremely overpowered (not talking about the +2 scale) im talking about tier 1 giving +12 skill. If tier 1 was something like +6 or even +8 the discrepancy would be smaller?

I also feel a bit of p2w as everyone in the top 5+? bought sanic promotion + tier 1 bundle at store.
Since this season has a prize pool i kinda understand people "investing" some money trying to grasp the prize.
Maybe next season we get a new dynamic? Im willing to play season 1 and eventually season 2 if some changes were implemented.

Edit2: I also have to say that a f2p can probably accquire level 1k by the end of the season! i wont say which spawn it is tho :p

Kind Regards!

Last edited:
Free-To-Play (NON-VIP) cannot compete with VIP players, there are so many VIP only features.
Agree with all of the above.
They could make some sort of daily quest for points or missions for points to make it a bit more f2p so you can grind to vip island and towards items to make the gap smaler between donor and non-donors

Back