• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4/7.7][US PROXY] - Real Zanera Files Stolen 2006 - Revived January 1st!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
ZaneraAdd.png

The beta test is over!

WEBSITE ↙

[Zanera Gameworld from 2006]

• The server that got hacked and frozen in time is now being brought back to life
Every house, item and character is at the same location they were when the server got hacked
The REAL game, not an OT. Experience Tibia exactly the way it was meant to be

[How will it work?]

January 1st you are able to login on Zanera with your own made character
• When you reach LVL 5 on that character you post a screenshot of this on the discord in #level-trade
You will then get a random character from Zanera that is level 50-100 that is picked by a script.
Whatever the character has, is yours, you can get lucky or unlucky.
If you got lucky and are happy you can continue the life of whatever Zanera character it was you got.
If you got unlucky and want another character you will need to level your OWN MADE character to level 10 to receive a new random character.

The levels you can get a random character for is 5, 10, 20, 40 and 80.
Level 5, 10, 20, 40 = Random Level 50-100
Level 80 = Random Level 100+

[PLEASE NOTE: You will not get another character from leveling a character to level 5 if you received a character for level 5 already]
[PLEASE NOTE: It has to be a character that YOU created and not an existing Zanera character to be eligible for a random character from the Zanera Character Pool]

There is a total of 30.600~ Characters on Zanera that is level 8+
The pool that is level 8-49 consist of 30.000~ characters
The pool that is level 50-100 consist of 500~ characters
The pool that is level 100+ is 30~ characters

There is not be any characters in the pool that didn't exist when the server got hacked, ONLY original characters.
If a pool gets emptied it will be depleted and getting a character from that pool will no longer be possible.

[Character Trading]

If you get a character that is a vocation you didn't want or if you are looking for another character you will be able to do so in #character-trading
Post the character you got with a screenshot of skills, level etc and tell people what you are looking for
Example:
Trading Knight'Hype 61 RP with 81 Dist, a house in Ab'Dendriel, Treetop 12 (Shop).

When two players agrees on a trade you will contact me and I will finalize the trades for you, moving the characters from one account to the other

Imagine you get a level 50 MS on your first random character that has good magic level and a nice character to play, but it was a real poor player.
You decide to continue leveling your character you made to level 10 and now you get a level 55 EK that was fairly rich and you got supplies to fund your 50 MS adventures
You can then try to trade the knight in #character-trading or keep it, up to you
Each time you get a character it's like a small treasure hunt, check every depot, check the website if they owned a house.
You never what riches know what you could find

Zanera - Stolen Game Engine 2006​

7.4 Modifications to spellsystem and disabled wands
Experience rate: 3x
Skills: 10x
Magic rate: 4x
Lootrate: 2x
Mana regen: 2x
Client is custom 7.7 that needs to be downloaded from our website

unknown.png

1640872596575.png
1640872612310.png
1640872627711.png

Last edited:
So where do we apply for characters? The discord from the site seems pretty dead

Did you read the advertisement?

You aren't going to apply for a character, you will level a character to level 5 and then go to discord #level-trade and follow the instructions there then you'll be given a randomized character from the pool of existing Zanera characters from 2006.

I will be there when the server starts at 18.00.
Sounds very fun!

Dumbest thought and idea I've ever heard. The owner has downloaded the server files which are here on the forum. He then recreated it almost completely as downloadable, and has people hit some levels to get characters that once existed. You can just as well download these files in the same way, enter the database know the person you are interested in and enter the password.

really cool, love to hop on and just look around, for nogastalgia sake atleast. When does it start?

NVM, I see you have to uise this proxy thing while your playing now.

first char i rolled: lvl 8 with mace and leather boots, LOL RNG

Last edited:
Server seems to be offline :(

Edit: Forgot to run the proxy in order to login

I'd love to see you do what I have done with the server lol
what did you do with the server though? I haven't forgotten you. Years and years ago you made another OT, in which you actually scammed me when it came to the whole points thing. (You probably dont even remember it to be honest, which is fine, as its a very long time ago.)
Funny to see you still around making servers once in a while, claiming they are stolen cip files.
We are in 2022 bro.... no one gives a crap anymore if you say "stolen cip files" it only calls for a lawsuit up your yin yang (like medivia or i can be wrong, rumors who knows) if you were to actually be successful with this server (which you wont) but anyways. best of luck with these trash scam stolen files servers. xD

gl on ur online numbers :) xDDD

Last edited:
what did you do with the server though? I haven't forgotten you. Years and years ago you made another OT, in which you actually scammed me when it came to the whole points thing. (You probably dont even remember it to be honest, which is fine, as its a very long time ago.)
Funny to see you still around making servers once in a while, claiming they are stolen cip files.
We are in 2022 bro.... no one gives a crap anymore if you say "stolen cip files" it only calls for a lawsuit up your yin yang (like medivia) if you were to actually be successful with this server (which you wont) but anyways. best of luck with these trash scam stolen files servers. xD

gl on ur online numbers :) xDDD
Medivia didn't get contacted by CipSoft or any lawsuit. Just saying

Back