• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][7.4/7.7][US PROXY] - Real Zanera Files Stolen 2006 - Revived January 1st!

Server Website/AAC
https://www.classic-gaming.org/
Server Address
classic-gaming.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
yeah forsure buddy! its coming, ur a scamming theif loser who promises people no restarts, and when made tibia account deals, u close the server 3 days later. its coming dont worry you loser :) (all based off yearrrrrs ago, and you did everything but admit you were wrong in our PMS, now you want me to show this whole forum our chat. GLADLY you moronic prick xD
SCAMMMMMMMMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

when i post it, i wonder what classic excuse you will pull out of your ass to say its a lie and faked. xD

@Kungenn

More action less talking
Are you trying to fiddle something together or what's the reason for waiting? ;)

i said ill post on my terms not yours :) , im not at the computer but when I do. dont worry :)

just patience young padwan, it will be here for you and all to see.. patience.
you are far from a priority to me. so you can wait when i have the time to get the to computer :) cheers idiot

Thank you
Sometimes you just have to take someone else’s behavior as a lesson in what you don’t want to be like.

Last edited:
While creating account it says that my e-mail is already used after I used it once in a failed try when an account was already in use.

If you made an account here back in the days, that account is still active.
Use the lost account interface if that is the case otherwise message me on discord

I loved the concept of having old accounts avaible as reward for taking some levels. It makes this server unique and I think this is something you should really take advantage of. That was one of the reason I was playing this server and also for staying so long as I did.

I think the server itself isnt perfect, but its not bad either. Just that the capsule system makes this server good and fun to play, in my opinion. Now not all capsules have been taken (still manny chars left) but feels like this server needs a reset in the coming weeks. Also alot of new players came and then left after their 30-40 capsules, dont really know why maybe lack of players or things to do caused it? I think its a shame it died so fast but then again it never really got a good chance to start up with more players that are active.

Most people I spoke to on Zanera seemed all to love the capsule system and where only playing for that reason. So my suggestion is to make this server "Zanera" a server that restarts every 1-2 month. Since most people are busy with their daily life they might not always have much time to play a low rate server, so a high rate server thats always fun and exciting would be perfect for people to start fresh and try their luck with capsule chars again and maybe add some different systems like for example.

- Level Capsule Race -

First one to reach each lvl capsule gets something extra as bonus, something like faster mana/hp regen or extra speed. Nothing to big that would make it unbalanced, but something to make people want to be the first one to reach each lvl capsule.

- Some golden chars -

That some chars should contain maybe some special rare item or items with attributes, maybe make it so those at 5, 15, 25, 35 that usually are below lvl 20 have some of these special items. For example, a empty lvl 8 char gets a pair of boh with +5 speed. This way those lvl capsule stages dont feel totaly worthless.

- War zone/Arena based on capsule levels

Like the name says, an zone or area where you can only enter at a certain level capsule. In this area there is PVPE and people can use their capsule chars that they would otherwise never use and pvp against others. This area could be just for capsule chars, so that you dont level your own made char to the last level for that specific capsule and abuse it somehow.

Anyways I would love to play this server again once it resets and all characters are back in the capsule character pool. With some added features to get people more interested in playing.

Thanks for a fun time altho it was short.

Kind regards,
Aradyba

Last edited:
Back