• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4-7.72] OriginalTibia [LR]

zanto

Reaction score
OriginalTibia 7.4 [Lowrate]

Players from all over the world, come to this OT for a unique RPG feel, where they can progress alongside other fellow players to become the very best.

2j19ydj.jpg

Server information consists of:
- Custom client
- Modified exp stages that make it slightly easier to level!
- Party EXP Share, Task System
- Full 7.4 map, all NPCs and quests, & POI
- Skill Rate: 6x, Magic Rate: 3x, Loot Rate: 2x
- Successful run of server for over 1.5 years
- Anti-Bot System

If you give this server a chance, you will not regret it! thank you for reading,
All credit goes to GM Fribben!

Last edited:
7 players online, thats the only reason im not joining... people only join servers that are either full of players or is about to start (and lots of characters created) sorry..

7 players online, thats the only reason im not joining... people only join servers that are either full of players or is about to start (and lots of characters created) sorry..
What are you looking for exactly, RPG or a WAR OT? and online players has nothing to do with it, in fact, a lot more people play.

What are you looking for exactly, RPG or a WAR OT? and online players has nothing to do with it, in fact, a lot more people play.
ideally, both but every server that could fit that criteria is empty (tibianic too low and old and weird for me ;d)
i might check this one out out of boredom
isnt fribben starting another server soon tho?

ideally, both but every server that could fit that criteria is empty (tibianic too low and old and weird for me ;d)
i might check this one out out of boredom
isnt fribben starting another server soon tho?
You mean the highrate one? I find that one restarting all the time, it's weird he hasn't already. Anyway, the amount of players that are online at the moment should not be reason for you not to try. :) having a low amount of players online at any given time has pros and cons to it, perhaps more cons to those who seek constant PVP, but more pros to those who seek RPG.

You mean the highrate one? I find that one restarting all the time, it's weird he hasn't already. Anyway, the amount of players that are online at the moment should not be reason for you not to try. :) having a low amount of players online at any given time has pros and cons to it, perhaps more cons to those who seek constant PVP, but more pros to those who seek RPG.
even rpg is better with a large amount of players, u need players for economy, u need players for quests and teamhunts.

even rpg is better with a large amount of players, u need players for economy, u need players for quests and teamhunts.
Well, the community has built it's economy somewhat, because if you post a thread asking for X items, you're most likely going to find someone that sells them, then you just find a time when you can both be around to complete the transaction. As for quests and teamhunts, there's a few of us that are on most of the time so we're always up for any of those any time.

Last edited:
Yo, When I start playing server,the higgest lvl was 82, now Im 81 lvl ,and higgest is 95,there is some lvl 80+ etc,but many of them are retired,we got like 30ppls who all the time playing,they dont stop playing while server was dead. I played there while just I was online,and no1 else, for over 3 months, played cause the RPG is insane,this is not tibianic, and not a 'orshabaal ots', this is really nice and good server, if You join You wont waste ur time, heer some screens from me.

Attachments

Yo, When I start playing server,the higgest lvl was 82, now Im 81 lvl ,and higgest is 95,there is some lvl 80+ etc,but many of them are retired,we got like 30ppls who all the time playing,they dont stop playing while server was dead. I played there while just I was online,and no1 else, for over 3 months, played cause the RPG is insane,this is not tibianic, and not a 'orshabaal ots', this is really nice and good server, if You join You wont waste ur time, heer some screens from me.
As my bro here said, if you're a busy person, or a person with a lot of time, it doesn't matter, this OT is for all those that want RPG, the community has very much made the OT what it is today, and hopefully more come to help construct it's history. :)

Yeah I mean, Fribben kept this server online for like over a year and a half now..
The playerbase is strong but you always need new players, so come try it..
People just need to create a character here & realize how much they like it and continue playing.
All the high levels are nice and only want people to catch up to them.
It's starting to build up again so NOW is the time to create a character.

Cheers Fribben!

Fribben is the only hoster left who has my trust. I refuse to start a low rate that has been up that long though.
The levels and skills in the highscores are merely a few weeks of effort. The highscores are actually pretty low for how long the OT's been around.

Appreciate the comments guys.

We will open a discussion thread soon about the upcomming server, stay tuned :)

Kind regards,
Fribben.

Dont make it low rate if I can tell you something. Many low rates alerady exists. We want easy server for war ;)

Back