• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
this conversation again? no, there is no spoof, if you want part of the code where you need to analyze I make it available.
And about the level of some players, yes, yesterday I did the Sheep bonus event, and I put some in rookgaard but they were level 5 to 15. 35 in rookgaard and I reset the level, and just left the other sheep in main,
I also use script to bring online only 3 simultaneous per computer, now bot yes, I've banned some 3 day ban accounts several times before putting the server on any list.

Oh my god now its 95 online but 80 characters on rook

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SPOOF!!
Was going to test it and checked players online. Some of them logged in 6 days ago XDDDDDDD. Also all of them are below level 8

PD: Btw u don't deserve to have the word "Bash" on your name. GTFO

bash this was good try. u do seem like good guy and trying to make scucesful ots.

BUT here is my problems:
this client is no feel oldschool. and things like sound is useless. u did get some hype, u did good advertising. but server is not this good, so players left. and now its spoofing. please try again. make it oldschool, delete this super wide screen. do good ads again and it will be better thanx

not rlly whole data is bugged he downloaded outdated files without even checking them added sound and focused on useless things for client and hope that ppl will play his server if he would for example spent atleast 1 month fixing bugs then maybe there would be playing like 50-80players right now (real) but once u log in and figure out that armor/defence gives literally nothing and u can push players/monsters without delay then u realise this is shit ot xD

all feedback is valid, but considering that each person imagines the server in a different way, since I opened it, it had the original damage and regeneration values of 7.4 many people complained that the monsters were super defense regeneration was low and today these days the guys want to play something easier because they don't have time.
Then you set regeneration and damage and others complain that you run away from the original.
In the server description says it is a mix of functions (6.0 ~ 7.4 ~ 7.6 ~ 8.3)
Many 7.4 servers open and close every 3 months and are always the same, I made a different GUI and opened the screen did not want to leave small, who does not like normal, each person has a different taste.
About "downloading a version and not seeing bugs" is not, I work on this server for a long time, I did not find on the internet and I launched, each person has different tastes, you find a multitude of otservers on the internet.
My guarantee is no reset, and will not be deleted in 3 months and reopened and do this infinitely, players have security that their characters will always be there.
and about the backpack windows being movable, yes i will keep it because on ultra wide monitors one would have disadvantage by having much more mouse movement than on a smaller monitor,
so this way, the person moves the bag and the other player in smaller monitor also moves the bag wherever, they are different functions, it is a different otserver, there is no other one, but there must be more than 100 tibia servers, many 7.4 that do not move the backpack closer to the character just choose the server you want and play the one that best fits your ideas, but each person has ideas and charges for different changes.
About moving a player there is a small delay in monster player I removed you can move a "weak" monster instantly.
They are different tastes advise that who does not like do not play.

You didnt change anything u have no fucking idea about it lmao u use default files bugged as hell and if people complain about low regeneration and low dmg to monster its only because defence/armor for player doesnt work and for example snake with full leather and wooden shield hit u every turn for 1-2 literally EVERY FUCKING TURN

You didnt change anything u have no fucking idea about it lmao u use default files bugged as hell and if people complain about low regeneration and low dmg to monster its only because defence/armor for player doesnt work and for example snake with full leather and wooden shield hit u every turn for 1-2 literally EVERY FUCKING TURN
You didnt change anything
"yes of course", find this server on the internet and send me the link

so tell me then why basic bugs like no delay push no defence/armor working exist on ur server? probably would find more if i dare to spent more than 15min on this crackots

if you read without hustle and bustle, there is delay push in players, and there is no weak monsters like I wrote above, that is my choice, but there is defense in the ears if you are used to baiak, your global tibia today that no harm this is not for you, as I said, find this server on the internet and send me the link,
I give you the option to choose another server on the internet to play too.
and the wooden shield works normally, it's not a mastermind shield it's a wooden shield
show me the internet otserver link that you say i got
keep wasting your life by sending messages about this server, there is something easier in your life and you get a lot of time in your life by having the option not to play

giphy.gif

I think Adposatnr knows pretty much what he's talking about, he's an experienced player. But I'm just throwing this out there, I have nothing to do with any of this!

giphy.gif

I think Adposatnr knows pretty much what he's talking about, he's an experienced player. But I'm just throwing this out there, I have nothing to do with any of this!
wooden shield is bugged
"he is an experienced player"
veteran.gif
sure.jpg
rats.jpg

giphy.gif

yup i can agree with this he knows a lot, i was laughing so hard when he told me that you banned his whole team after they made uh trap on one of rpg players who played on your shitty server xDD

yup i can agree with this he knows a lot, i was laughing so hard when he told me that you banned his whole team after they made uh trap on one of rpg players who played on your shitty server xDD
yes it works a lot, so much so that the gif video is there,
No, I didn't ban anyone for killing anyone, the server just shut down the day before launch.
keep calling your friends to talk about how experienced this player who complains about mouse damage is ..
If you have more friends just come comment here:
"I don't want to see the gif or something I believe in this experienced otserver user"

yes it works a lot, so much so that the gif video is there,
No, I didn't ban anyone for killing anyone, the server just shut down the day before launch.
keep calling your friends to talk about how experienced this player who complains about mouse damage is ..
If you have more friends just come comment here:
"I don't want to see the gif or something I believe in this experienced otserver user"
im not talking about you neither about the server my message was aimed to this ryan's dog okke. wont comment anything about Your server since i logged in and pushed single rat 7 sqms in 1 second

im not talking about you neither about the server my message was aimed to this ryan's dog okke. wont comment anything about Your server since i logged in and pushed single rat 7 sqms in 1 second
you're just reporting fake Ban info for killing players,
confirming woodenshield bugs that the image itself shows no
to say that your friend plays very well is very experienced,
did he send you the message to defend him on the topic?
thing of people who have nothing to do
And as I said pulling weak monsters quickly was my choice, you can only do with weak monsters, sorry if that changes your life, and also move mouse 7sqms in 1 second? 🤣 you talk a lot and taste a little
It's just like VR glasses
augmented reality
but it's an augmented lie

@Cukierasek
this wasnt okke but second gm

@OverBash
i spent my 1 free hour to prove ur wrong and ur ot is bugged as fuck enjoy it

almost died because of this shit xD

9 armor vs RAT from my experience on rl tibia dmg reduction always roll up so for example if u have 1% resistance on poison and getting 5 poison dmg u still reduce 1 dmg from that item so if u have 5 items with 1% ea u would reduce all 5 dmg thats how rl tibia work and i guess for armor working same (thats my assumption based on 15+ years experience) but lets forgot my assumption and just put my armor on calculator my min reduction is armor/2 and max is armor so 4.5 to 9 even if we wont round it rat shouldnt hit me more than 2 with 9 armor since their max hit is 6 on ur server and they even did 4 to me once

now NO EQ checking max hit from rat on ur crack ot

you have to believe me cuz im right now unable to record longer video than those few seconds from gyazo but i did 10 tries on 65 hp healed from npc highest dmg from rat was 6 without eq)

This mean on ur server 9 armor reduce minimal 2 dmg xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

i dont have time to spent 10h on testing this to prove u im right u can if u want to u have gm powers u can heal urself create items and prepare testing ground essa could ofc test defence formula but with defence i must stay atleast few hours testing different weapons/shields and skills i wont do this

PS
why u use rat as example if i told u that snake literally rape me almost every turn?

Last edited:
This is no bug, it's the choices made for this server model that will not follow the same path as cipsoft.
The only thing that you sent us is just Funiture passing above that I have not yet resolved,
now the other push daley players .. wooden shield bug .. and this bunch of players taking damage without ekips is normal, still flaming if you like play if you don't like it, the game is opcionarl.
I just wanted to take my different cipsoft project with 7.4 screen features open new features and keep the old spells, put sound, visual effects, emoji, and make for ultra widen monitor, but will each, just choose another,

and as EVERYONE knows 2 monsters attacking smoke
3 monsters attacking
your defense is broken, this is paramount for experienced old players who call friends to demonsrtat their experience
the spark no longer fills skill, only the smoke
the spark is that you bore the limit piece quantity

Dude i pulled more mobs to check their max hit faster it doesnt matter if i run without weapon/shield i wanted to prove that ur armor formula is wrong defence is also strange but i wont record 10h video with stats and calculations on exel for someone who doesnt even understand it

Dude i pulled more mobs to check their max hit faster it doesnt matter if i run without weapon/shield i wanted to prove that ur armor formula is wrong defence is also strange but i wont record 10h video with stats and calculations on exel for someone who doesnt even understand it
talks a lot
reality is another, good gameplay on another server (hope you don't lose all your progress in 3 in 3 months of relaunches)

Back