• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [7.4] OverBash - RATE 5x - GlobalMap - with SOUNDS, snow, rain - STAR WARS events - Start: [28 August 12:00h UTC-3]

Server Website/AAC
https://overbash.com
Server Address
overbash.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

OverBash

Solutions
Reaction score
Ever wondered how Tibia would be with SOUND? And now this has come true with support for over 180,000 sounds!
and FX weather system snow, rain, dust, fog and others! all in the classic Tibia Oldschool 7.x!

Contains all books
Gameplay 7.4 with 8.6 cities

SNOW SYSTEM RAIN SYSTEM
37228 37229
And our powerful sound system, with a capacity of more than 180 thousand sounds!

Rates:
Experience: 5x
Skills: 5x
Loot: 1x

STAR WARS EVENT
star wars123.jpg
rarer near the star wars movie release, a portal will open for star wars event
(attention is not the star wars game, it will just be star wars event on movie dates)

Host:

Xeon x3220 @ 3.20GHz (Quad Core Processor)
60/60 MB Dedicated Connection
Hosted in Germany
(Average ping for USA + EU is < 120)
System: Linux OpenBSD

Features:

Global Old Map 7.4 with the current tibia cities!

(Carlin, Thais, Venore, Ab'dendriel, Kazz, Edron, Liberty Bay, Yalahar, Svargrond, Port Hope, Farmine and others!)
The new cities included in old Tibia have all the appearance and gameplay of old Tibia!

Sound System 3D
(Complete sound system with support for more than 180 thousand sounds, making sound from the steps, spells, items, runes, and ambient sounds of caves, and all the speeches of the monsters!)
A new gaming experience!

FX System
Snow, Rain, Spark, Fog, Dust, Water Bubbles, Sunbeams and other visual elements!
A new feature to enhance the in-game experience with visual elements contrasting to the beautiful old graphic!

Widescreen and Ultra-Wide monitor support
We support wide monitors, open vision, you fill more in the game

7.x Gameplay
gameplay of the old tibia, with functions of several versions (6.0~7.4~7.6~8.3)

Monsters can be lured from far away
Runes without level
Armors without vocation
Traps with pots
Spells 7.4
UH & Manafluid and others.

All donations can be optionally obtained in-game!

CamRecorder

Including program to record plays with sound in .mp4 or .avi

Character List:
bb573d0f31.gif

Fade Tiles:
02e152fc47.gif

Login Screen:
ae1a5c46dc.gif

50c47a7536.gif

Social Media:

Facebook

Screens:
Svargrond re-made to mold 7.4

Carlin:
Edron:
Underwater Yalahar:
Client: Custom
Start: [Beta Test 28 August 12:00h UTC-3]
This is a new experience of Tibia Oldschool, I hope you in OverBash​

Last edited:
I loved the idea of the sounds, if I did not like it I would mutate, but for the video I loved it

looks awesome, why did you grab a older version? you should grab a higher version with such features a server 10x or 11.x will rock man !
anyway i will check your server client looks cool

looks awesome, why did you grab a older version? you should grab a higher version with such features a server 10x or 11.x will rock man !
thanks
I only like the old tibia.
and always launch servers the same(always launch similar servers,)
wanted to bring something different to the old players
with these differentiated functions and wide screen

and that your profile photo is the old tibia 😂

and that your profile photo is the old tibia 😂

yee i like olders versions too .. but most of older server always dies really fast and his otclient has a lot of potencial and i think it would be awesome to pick up a hgher protocol and maybe try to mimics old tibia or add newers features etc

yee i like olders versions too .. but most of older server always dies really fast and his otclient has a lot of potencial and i think it would be awesome to pick up a hgher protocol and maybe try to mimics old tibia or add newers features etc
olds servers die fast because they are all the same, and they reset and close, this will be different
I talked to him about the discord, and it will not have resets, and it has these new features, I think it will be a good competitor of medivia

olds servers die fast because they are all the same, and they reset and close, this will be different
I talked to him about the discord, and it will not have resets, and it has these new features, I think it will be a good competitor of medivia
sure it could be bro im pretty sure of that
but i think the real reason , why old server dies pretty fast is the lack of content , mean systems, quests, monsters, maps etc

It looks really great on the first view. On the second view on your website I saw the news only in whatever-language. You should bring it at least in english - my opinion.

sure it could be bro im pretty sure of that
but i think the real reason , why old server dies pretty fast is the lack of content , mean systems, quests, monsters, maps etc
old servers dies because you cant be using the same stuff over and over again, thats why all games evolve, thats why diablo got 3 versions of it, thats why wow keeps evolving.
This people call it nostalgia, thats a joke. Those are the same you want to change all the nostalgia game just to make it easier and completely different from what it was.
You can always add sparkles and some shine effect to your shit but it will be shit anyways.

I loved when Mock released tibia with sound but this seems more interesting.
Just dont try to mimic all these crappy old features because they are old.

old servers dies because you cant be using the same stuff over and over again, thats why all games evolve, thats why diablo got 3 versions of it, thats why wow keeps evolving.
This people call it nostalgia, thats a joke. Those are the same you want to change all the nostalgia game just to make it easier and completely different from what it was.
You can always add sparkles and some shine effect to your shit but it will be shit anyways.

i agree with you 100% it's a bit useless use old versions also because all of us know what to do and how to do it pretty fast so it's no fun no more

I like the old tibia chart, but I know that the one of today is improved, I believe that the taste of the old graphic is by the old gameplay that was more difficult, what I tried to do is to give updates that in my conscience should be the direction that cipsoft should have given it but today's global lukewarm I consider it was a downgrade of gameplay and graphics update.
but the old graphics remind me of the old gameplay 😂😂😂
but it makes sense

Back