• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4]RESET-TODAY Last World HIGH-Exp/RL Tibia/DX9/100% Anti Cheat Client

zobaczymy cyz tak szczekac bedziesz pizdo jak ots ruszy :*

[31 January 2013 (20:17)] Killed at level 31 by player: Charizard
[31 January 2013 (20:14)] Killed at level 32 by player: Charizard
[31 January 2013 (20:12)] Killed at level 33 by monster: Charizard.

i co jebany gownie ??

[31 January 2013 (20:17)] Killed at level 31 by player: Charizard
[31 January 2013 (20:14)] Killed at level 32 by player: Charizard
[31 January 2013 (20:12)] Killed at level 33 by monster: Charizard.

Some people here just abuse the 2k you get when creating a character.
They buy a shitload of runes / fluids and PG their sorcerers easily to lvl 50, just to
kill random people apparently.

If you dont see anything on web, you should delete your cache once, this will help!

plxx ddos it

its hosting on home machine hahahha

- - - Updated - - -

i see nothing on your webpage lol my eyes ahhhhhhhhhhh ouuuuuuuchh!!

@up
Then I recommend you to visit an oculist.
@topic
Great server, shame that 75% are playing MS :p

Good OT idk why players playing on Oldtibia instead here o_O
Well, the host is advertising with "High exp rate" while the server is more of a low-medium exp rate, for once. Only people interested in high exp rates will check this thread, go to the website and then be disappointed with the exp rate (if they can even find it!). Heck, the website itself is barely readable because of the darkbrown letters on a black background. If you change these simple things, I'm sure alot more people will play the server.

I also suggest you post the exact exp/skill rates in your thread, and not just say "High". People like to know the exact rates before they consider playing the server. Its important to state them, especially when the rates aren't what you claim them to be (they arent high rates).

Edit: Also noticed that you have to wait 15 minutes before you can create a second character. I think alot of people create like 2 or 3 characters at once, so they can try all vocations. Might also be a reason to be annoyed and not even try the server.

This is all stuff that you notice without even logging in. Haven't even tried the actual server itself.

//Xaos

- - - Updated - - -

And then when you start the server.. Lol. Made a paladin, logged in with brass legs in my weapon equipment slot. Chain armor, brass legs, dark helmet, what kind of starting equipment set is that? Atleast do a scale armor instead of chain armor to match the other items, lol. Cash flow until lvl 20? You could just make a few characters and get rich fast. And why would you start with a x1 explosion and x1 uh rune? It doesn't make sense. Either give more runes at the start, or dont give any at all.

The owner probably hasn't putten much thought in the server. With the low exp rates, weird cash flow system and the few x1 runes you start out with, this server is a very weird mixture of a rpg server and a fun server..

Last edited:
Back