• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.4]RESET-TODAY Last World HIGH-Exp/RL Tibia/DX9/100% Anti Cheat Client

Make faster respawn! I'm 100+ lvl and i need 5 min to kill whole spawn then 5 min more to wait for spawn :/

I have nothing better to do when i end pk :d
And exp is still preety fast.

Last edited:
Invite friends or server will die again, its good alternative of Tibianic...

no its not good alternative has more then 20 players max online ;s if it had more players its possible ;]

- - - Updated - - -

but its not a serious ot compared to realots that why it wont get players its "waste of time server"

Server needs restart, there are playing just five 130+ rp's without balls so no one to fight with. But make it more advertised, no just edit previous topic, because just few people will look at it. U need to fix monsters attack too, I've already told u that and u said 'it will be fixed' but nothing changed. When i jumped on stairs 1 behemoth throwed stone+2x melee attack so i lost 715 hp and died, lol.

Back