• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][7.72]Last World-RESET/RL-Map/Anti-Cheat Client/Dedicated-NO LAG/HIGH-Rate

More suggestions can be (whom can be made)
Add Items like give for example +2 mlvl like blue robe etc..
Add Poi Quest even if 7.72
Pyre Or Gengia ( maybe not if you make the spawns becaue on highrate everyone want exp all spawns are croweded)
Add some addons on outfits and items required

After 100 is hard anyway..
8x is great ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Everybody that is about to join Last World, please "LIKE" this Thread I would like to see how many players there will be :)

Website is down for 1 day, Server is getting transferd to Dedicated, will take some more hours to be online again...

- - - Updated - - -

Some proposals by me:
Add Skull System next to character
Make some other spawns instead of the normal ones, comon !
Add Guild-War System for fights and avoiding Red Skulls first days of wars
Also many noobchars all time coming to my battles maybe make that if they are lvl -20 you dont get frag for killing them

Add Skull System next to Character??????? - If you mean that by Character Search, it is already added...
Make some other spawns instead of the normal ones, comon ! - There are custom spawns after 160, i also changed the Dragon Spawn in Ank to a Dragon Lord one, so what??
Add Guild-War System for fights and avoiding Red Skulls first days of wars - I already thought about that, this might happen someday, but please remember those stuff also A LOT of work for me, since im working IRL my own its hard to waste hours of time for stuff like that after work, still, i will try to add something like that..
Also many noobchars all time coming to my battles maybe make that if they are lvl -20 you dont get frag for killing them - If killing noob chars would be not punish'd by Unjustifieds, so where is the sence? - I thought about walking-through noob chars or something like that...

Last edited:
Once I had a Experience Stage of 12x after 100, its still hard to level that fast, people wont level that fast and even if they do, it will be harder and harder for each level they take :)

Rep+ btw ;)

Yours,
Last World

Still think u should have 2-3x after lvl 100 more fun then so ppl wont be 150.

Too low. If you make such a huge drop down, like lvl 90-100 = 20x and then on 101+ 3x it will be unfair for example:
When a lvl 98 player dies he can lvl up much faster than a 110.
The scales must be good, there should never be a heavy dropdown. Then better make a static exp instead of stages

nah, keep x8 after 100, its fine, becomes really hard after 130-140, so it wont hur anybody

Last World i wanna also 7x after the 80!
after 100 should be 5x till the 999 Remmeber about the TOMBS -.-" Penisuela etc MORE MONSTERS!

- - - Updated - - -

What time to open!? and open site give any Information!

Tibianic u are stupid idiot ;) its not even online ^^
Btw go play Oldera the shittes server i ever had PLAY pvp is fun but the donation was HAHAHAHAHHA <

Yes but i dont donate ;) problem? And i can be highest lvl before donations come
and my team was best there to be honest ;P
Oldera is the only serious server Apart from Tibianic and realots (as my name) rest ots are noob hosters

The Server isnt even online,
Im working on it, I cant open the Website now...
If you guys wanna play Oldera, dont claim here about my Server, you've seen what happend to oldera and continue playing...

- - - Updated - - -

http://otland.net/f43/germany-7-4-alera-exp-17x-100-real-tibia-dx9-open-gl-100-anti-cheat-client-173517/

Last edited:
Back