• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.0] Harmonia |RL MAP| HIGHRATE

Server Website/AAC
http://harmonia.mywire.org
Server Address
harmonia.mywire.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

Torna

Reaction score
IP: harmonia.mywire.org
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.0/Ip Changer Download here
Uptime: 24/7
Datacenter: Eygelshoven, Germany (Europe) 1.000 Mbit/s up/down

Exp rate: Stage
expstege.png

Map: Real Map
Loot rate: 5x
Skills rate: 20x
Magic rate: 10x
Server type: Pvp-enforced with skull system. 5 kills gives you Red skull and 8 lends you to a ban.

More Features:
Reward at level 20 and 50
Surprise Bags when hunting
PZ on boats and carpets (might change later if you guys want)
bp runes in shop Full List
Poi Quest
Annihilator
Balanced vocations
Addons system (rl tibia)
Boosted spawns (tombs etc)
Free Premium

The server starts on a Friday, 2th of september at 20.00 (Polish / Swedish time), a countdown is available at the website that should be calculating the exact time left till the server start, despite what time zone you are in, just make sure that you exercise before preparing for Harmonia.
Team Harmonia

Last edited:
Sounds good, I hope you dont give away exp just because its not such a fame server.

Some bugs that are going to be fixed asap. If you want some fun you can for very sure get it here! 8/10

Some bugs that are going to be fixed asap. If you want some fun you can for very sure get it here! 8/10
Hi,
I've had a lot of work lately so this has had to wait. but if someone feels like joining in and building on the server, that's fine with me :)
Post automatically merged:

just sen me a pm ^

Back