• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.5] Sinteria Firestorm Custom Map

Holz

Reaction score
Original Sinteria Map!

Tibia Client 8.5

Exp: x4
Skill: x7
M-Level: x4
Loot: x2

Original Sinteria Quests

The Hompage will be changed soon. That one at moment only an intersection.

-Mapupdates daily
-GM support ( for questions and bugs) daily 17:00 - 00:00

Homepage: Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org
TibiaIp: Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

thx for reading
Holz

Last edited:
:/ Sorry but what make the differnce between Exp: 4x or 50x?

4x EXP: levels 0-200 and 50x Exp levels 300-900, so you get faster exp but the others too. there arent any advantages. Only the Level-Difference is a other one.

And

Exp: 4x advantage = for example if you have level 60 as sorc you can be happy about your new spell UE. In Exp: 50x lvl 60 in 2 sec, so you cant be happy about new spells.

Sinteria was really funny back in the days, but I don't know if it got the same spirit now :/ Gl tho :)

hmm test it dude. That you can be 100% sure. At moment everywhere real maps .... for real map i can play real tibia ^.-.

If you are the char "Neon" i dont think so, cuz you still lvl 8 :/

He maybe noticed it by the exp, u wouldnt know that, u can actually see things by still being lvl 8 >_>

i know that. But the full sinteria-feeling you cant get at level 8. ^.- and i think neon know that, cuz he remember good old sinteria times right that?

Had/have some problems :/ at Homepage funktions. ITs already in work

Back