• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.5] Thunderion Dedicated Real Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed Gm's are giving some characters items. Ayuri received 100 Giant Spider Silk of an GM and a house North of Thais are many Addon Items because the second char is a GM. So he give all his friends addon items ;)
And indeed there are many bugs as an example there is no delay when people go down the stairs or last kills should be fixed and of course many spawns are missing.

There is No gm that has given out any kind of free items...

No Gms even play... I have 1 char, but it's mainly for testing new shit.

'San is just playing for fun, he won't do anything to the players.

The server's offline, and has been for a large portion of the evening

Aff.. Another real map downloaded and soon it'll have donations VERY NICE THANK YOU! NOBODY PLAY THIS NOOB OT HE'S ONLY DOWNLOADING AND HOSTING FOR CASH -.-

Atleast put down some work to it if you wanna make money!

Aff.. Another real map downloaded and soon it'll have donations VERY NICE THANK YOU! NOBODY PLAY THIS NOOB OT HE'S ONLY DOWNLOADING AND HOSTING FOR CASH -.-

We are putting down many hours atm...

Please stay out of the thread. And I Tauku thaught you were nice... Seems that you arn't.

I like this OT but there are some bugs + San gave items to his RL friend(s).

Fix the homepage: Last Kills doesnt work and you cant see Character Deaths.

Would be nice If you higher the loot rate for addon items and boss monsters spawn rarely.

Cool this server growed so much lol :). I played here alot but, 0 online some days ago, when i chechked the ay after there was like 40?

Gtfo?

well, i guess its 8.5 bcuz it has thais/venore 8.5 grafics, but u should name that in the info.
I will try it out ;d

i think ill try it out is it like balanced like it is irl tibia?

edit: unjust system is so stupid just seen a team of lvl 150s killing like 10 lvl 8s and not even worried about red skull imo it should be 6 daily rs 10 black skull or w/e

Last edited:
dailyFragsToRedSkull = 5
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 25
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 90
dailyFragsToBlackSkull = 10
weeklyFragsToBlackSkull = 50
monthlyFragsToBlackSkull = 180

//tae

i think ill try it out is it like balanced like it is irl tibia?

edit: unjust system is so stupid just seen a team of lvl 150s killing like 10 lvl 8s and not even worried about red skull imo it should be 6 daily rs 10 black skull or w/e

agree xD i was like lvl 50, 3 lvl 220s sded me o.o nearly killed me haha. the redskull and banish system should be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back