• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][8.50] Archez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't exaggerated on icechaw like you have on your server? (with the rates). Looks like a good server so I won't judge, and depending on the overpowered donations maybe those are the right rates. But I assume because of def/arm you've added to some items knights should be completely useless?

Need a little money irl? Looking at the donations.. xD I would consider this a Pay2Play server xD

I wouldn't consider this server a 'Pay to Play', yes, the donor items are stronger than normal stuff, but, it's your choice, you can be the highest player without donor items.

FACT: I tested the server alone with a normal character, I reached 160k. (one day)

But, thanks.

Fun server, but I don't understand why on a server with such rates.. the armors only benefit is 1000~ defense. Seriously, how much does that actually help when every weapon is a spellForumla, and it doesn't decrease vs. defense on items. I really think they should have reduction.

well Archez, anything?

I post on wrong thread sorry lmfao delete this post please

you've spent a lot of time into custom features, seems like you'll be sucessful - but its not a german server.

you've spent a lot of time into custom features, seems like you'll be sucessful - but its not a german server.

I hope, also; thought it would be good to post it as German because is hosted on Germany.

Btw if i was wrong about the virus scan, then sry, but when i install it it keep debuging

I advice you guys not to play this server. If you want to be bossed around by gms, feel extreme corruption, go ahead. I have not seen Archez being corrupt tho, It's the only gm on that server that actually acts normal and nice. Gazzer is one of the worst gms there. Firstly, Gms teleport friends inside quests etc (I got teleported to end of every single quest by a gm..)
Second, Gazzer is the worst gm ever imo. If you kill his char, He will ban you. Like he did on me. I donated loads to kill him and then i finally owned his ass he banned me for hacking. Also inside raids if you are leading the raid, and almost at the end. Gazzer might teleport you out random and say hi then teleport you back to temple and u have to re-do the raid once all over agian. The most corrupt gms are GM Eternal and Gazzer. So.. Once agian if you like corruption, unfair treatment, then go ahead and play this server. Im out bye.

Ur server was sudeenly there on the german section, it arrived with a great BOOM in the highscore of german servers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back