• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][8.50] Archez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the Gms are way too corrupted especially CM Ulix, i have a screenshot of him making fun of Brazilian, when i stood up for then he kept threatening to ban me. It would be fun if it wasn't corrupt.

Yeah the Gms are way too corrupted especially CM Ulix, i have a screenshot of him making fun of Brazilian, when i stood up for then he kept threatening to ban me. It would be fun if it wasn't corrupt.

I will take care of that this week.

Hello, friends. I made an account but first it says ''Account blocked for 5 minutes'' and then IP blocked for 30 minutes... WTF is wrong?

Hello, friends. I made an account but first it says ''Account blocked for 5 minutes'' and then IP blocked for 30 minutes... WTF is wrong?

You've entered an incorrect IP or used an incorrect account name/number and/or password.

remade everything.. still not working.. ''IP adress blocked for 30 minutes'' Will it work if i wait?

now i have waited.. but now it says ''Acc blahblah blah wrong'' and then it says IP adress blocked again. Tha fck...

Last edited:
remade everything.. still not working.. ''IP adress blocked for 30 minutes'' Will it work if i wait?

now i have waited.. but now it says ''Acc blahblah blah wrong'' and then it says IP adress blocked again. Tha fck...

Did you wait the 5 minutes? For me i have to wait like 15 minutes....cause tibias gay lol, anyways Archez, I love your server:p

I has before was level 30000 and reset and lose my lvl and my donor items, Hack Me :/, several friendly is good server to play inside

archez you sold the map? -.-
edited
The whole server?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back