• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] 8.54 - 8.57 Toria - hardcore(PVP-ENFO) New real tibia map

Status
Not open for further replies.

richux

Tibera.org
Reaction score
The server has been launched! Toria is a hardcore(PVP-Enfo) open tibia server, which is designed for players who enjoy PVP and play mainly to be pain in the ass for others. World type is set to Hardcore(PVP-enforced) and skull system is disabled, what means, no frags will be counted if you kill an unmarked player. There is however a protection level, which will incrase as server avarage player level limit will. Also keep in mind that the server is still in testing stage, so please excuse me for bugs you see on website, in game, they will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't hesitate to inform me in case you discover a bug. I don't want to post anything much here, because you can find all the required information by visiting our website. Check out the links below.

Website

Server info page

Hope you to see you online! :thumbup:

Last edited:
snakebite rod doesnt work for me

edit; nvm I was being a noob I didn't see my lvl was 1

edit2; traveling with boat costs money = fail

Last edited:
ops, fixed so you start at level 8 now. Will also remove traveling with cash in few seconds.

You really are nuts guy.

I hate real map servers in the first place. But you are gonna use a fake copy of my name?

Get real.

You really are nuts guy.

I hate real map servers in the first place. But you are gonna use a fake copy of my name?

Get real.

I don't know who you are and have never seen your servers, so stfu kiddo.

toria=thoria, gtfo noob.

0.o I just googled thoria and found out that there was a server with such name, well, perhaps Toria wasn't the best choice, however, I didn't copy it from anywhere. It was my rl(who has never played tibia/OTS in his life before) who inspired me to choose this title. Anyway:

Code:
Currently 8 players are online on Toria.

it seems like no1 really loves no skull PVP-E rl maps these days, too bad. I would love to play in such server.

well you can only imagine what i thought, its been a nightmare advertising at otland.

Corrupted. nao play plix :thumbup:
Btw. gz copied website from materia noeb

Corrupted. nao play plix :thumbup:
Btw. gz copied website from materia noeb

Get facts before flaming anyone you fat, brainless retard. This was originally a WOW template and OT community copied it. Besides, Materia wasn't the first OTS to have this template, they also took it from the same place I and many other OTS did, but just earlier.

You will shut down tibera?:O

:eek: no. I am not shutting down any servers unless there are almost no players online.

Get facts before flaming anyone you fat, brainless retard. This was originally a WOW template and OT community copied it. Besides, Materia wasn't the first OTS to have this template, they also took it from the same place I and many other OTS did, but just earlier.

Actually its OP(Toooooooooooo dark)... i like the other better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back