• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.54-8.57] Zanera Custom Evolution map!

Good server,gz.
Just needs:
-Quest for better weps,like wand for sorc/druid,knight wep(60atk)/pally wep(70atk)
-Need the skills to go faster
-Exura san higher :)

I'v incresed 'Exura san'
The skills are fast just take a look in the highscore list.

And the weapon quest will come.. everyday im updating the map as much as I can.. Its kind of hard to do it alone =)

This server is really nice I recommend this to all that loves to play Evolutions they got a nice lottery system (Every 3rd hour the server automatically gives an item like mpa cash etc to one lucky player, very exciting) The staff is nice to all players and theres alot of players that is willing to help you, its fair vocations and a very nice edit of an evolutions map yeah... I like it anyway :) Highly Recommended

It's a Nice Server+ Custom Map!!
We are now over 80 players... I HOPE WE GET MORE!

All wish you the Best Zanera!

BEST OT ROXX!

And we have a nice Support team!

THIS SERVER IS AMAAAAAAZING!

Rly its custom server with nice items!
Fair Gms
Very Balanced Vocations

and i have only 1 thing to say:
Join it and invite ur friends cuz u will rly like it!

Well,i said to u that skills should be faster,i got 20 distance in like 30 secs...in other servers i would have atleast 40...And : Idc about the highscore list,those are just no-lifers botters :)
Nice server btw !

Yeah, im going to take care about these 'no-lifers' trust me :)

And about the skills you are 100% right my good man.. Im going to increase them in the next update wich will be valid on friday. =)

172 now :Đ
Btw,u really should give some points to people,or smth
Ur donations are really Op. :/
Im not a devul,im just sayin :)
For ur better :D