• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Dragon Ball Universe

Server Website/AAC
http://db-universe.com
Server Address
db-universe.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Stanos

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

View attachment 36145
Ip: db-universe.com
Server start: 05/03 Friday
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Hosted in: Germany
Main language: English
Exp Rate: Custom stages 1-49/15, 50-149/13, 150-299/11, 300-399/9, 400/3
Skill Rate: Custom
Loot Rate: 1
Map: Is custom and old school
(Main City)
View attachment 36140
(Broken City)
View attachment 36141
(Karin Tower)
View attachment 36142
(Reborn)
View attachment 36143

Quests/Missions:
50Lvl - Karin Mission. Reward is potion, exp
100Lvl - Strong ki ani. Reward is 'choosable', rings sword or strong ki
150Lvl - Goku set ani. Reward is any part of goku item
200 - Kai armor mission
300Lvl - Fusion Item ani. Reward is any part of fusion item and you get 25 dragon souls
300Lvl - Xicor Item ani. Reward is any part of xicor item
300Lvl - Vegetto armor/Lost saiyan legs mission - You will get both of them
300Lvl - God/Grand Saiyan/ Cabba item mission. You will get random part
350Lvl - Namek and aura sword mission. You can pick just one
400Lvl - Heaven mission. You can get any random part of goku training, vegeta cc, piccolo ultra item.

Ranked Mission:
On city there is 'Mr Satan' he gives ranked mission for everyone, and reward is gold,exp,items,rank.
E rank mission - Earthling Warrior
G rank mission - Ginyu Warrior
P rank missions - Pride Trooper
D rank missions - God Of Destruction
A rank missions - Angel

About characters: There is two type of classes, first is melee and distance. Distance characters have slightly smaller dmg because of range advantage so we took our time balancing dmg. Every character if equal there is no such think as bad vocation all of them are the equal but we made small changes for each one of them so some of them will deal a little bit more dmg some will have more health, some of them will run faster. But those changes are small its hard to notice.

Dual Wielding: So we using dual wielding to spice server economy even more. Dual wielding will work different for each class (melee, distance)

Craft System: This is where dragon souls and crads, items come in hand. I dont need to say much, everyone understands how craft system works.

There is no 'Power down' - people who played dragon ball servers they know about power down, but the reason why we dont use it, is that such think like power down do not exist in dragon ball so we though its kinda stupid to use it, so to train your Magic Level/Ki Level you just have to do spells. But do not worry its way easer to skill your Magic Level/Ki Level now.

Defense/Energy/Armor - now skills have more meaning the higher your defense is the more dmg you will absorb same with energy and item armor.

Enchant System - You can enchant your weapons but there is chance for each enchant

+1 = 100% success chance
+2 = 90% success chance
+3 = 80% success chance
+4 = 70% success chance
+5 = 60% success chance
+6 = 50% success chance
+7 = 40% success chance
+8 = 30% success chance
+9 = 20% success chance
+10 = 10% success chance

What happens if your enchanting fails? Well it resets everything to +0, but you wont lose your weapon so don't be afraid.

Ofc there is way way more stuff to tell but no one want to read all day. So i gladly invite every to try it out

It looks like i wont be able to get permission to edit threads so i'll post images here
(Reborn)
(Karin tower)
(West City)
(West City) main city

No offense, but i don't like temple from wodbo style :/
Nah its all good i respect your opinion. This temple is from Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury game or from server called Dragon Ball Heritage which doesnt exist anymore if im not wrong. Wodbo temple looks like this, which is terrible design for me and it has a lot of downsides in pvp.
I picked that temple because it gives more dragon ball vibes and it can be used well with npcs and its clean. But you get used to it really fast to be honest.

YouTube Video without a game content, only some title. Screens of GBA sprites and sqrt cities. It’s not going to be tier top OTS. There is too many great projects, with higher level.

YouTube Video without a game content, only some title. Screens of GBA sprites and sqrt cities. It’s not going to be tier top OTS. There is too many great projects, with higher level.
like ?

its literally just downloadand run ots so ofc will be shit- also budex spoofe is friend with stanos
u can dl in tibiaking
also look Instantly using an item (https://otland.net/threads/instantly-using-an-item.264197/) admins of this ots cant fix such simple things 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for all those bumps :D Well its not download and run some shit from google :D it was made in three years range, dont talk shit if you dont know anything buddy :D Well i dont know about fantasma but hes autistic and not even admin :D:D
Thats how it is with dragon ball servers, flat sqrt stuff thats how dragon ball servers look like in tibia world. Pretty much whole map is based by Saphron old dragon ball project called 'Dragon Ball Heritage' since he was nice enough to give his sprites and map. About intro thats the point to make it cinematic like a movie but you wont understand when you have zero knowledge about design.

This is gonna be funy server.
Server with reborn and items from lvl ^^ lol
Best items in shop cost more then 15euro WTF

This is gonna be funy server.
Server with reborn and items from lvl ^^ lol
Best items in shop cost more then 15euro WTF
Whats the meaning of this comment is it should be like roast or what? You can get those items doing quest or if you want buy them it depends on you.
Anyway thanks for bump start in 14 Mins