• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.6] Exysia RPG || Giant, custom map! || NOW ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The REV I'm using has held 300 players with 400h uptime. If there are any crashes, it'll be serverside. If something does occur, I'm sure we can get it fixed asap. ;-)

Well we encountered a small problem going down to 8.54 so we are currently trying to obtain a stable 8.6 binary. We might have to delay the release until tuesday but I'm not sure.

D:< monday plx i get new furniture at like 3 PM CEST pl000xz0rrz, then go chill in teh new pawn0rz desk playin pawn serv plxxx

Wow, server looks great! I'll definitely give it a shot when it opens!

The Duck, it's 4pm here now so I guess it'll be open in 21 hours. Maybe you'll have your furniture by then.

Also, the account site is up if you guys want to make an account. Our forum is there as well!

It will be opened tonight.
For gamemasters only. aeuhaeuhaeuhae!

Might have to go back to 8.6, but I refuse to without a stable distro.
All the items are pretty fucked on this 8.54 distro - I dunno what items.otb to use, either.

Anyway... we'll see tomorrow. Release date just might be delayed a little bit.

Ahhh... ahhhhhhh.... addicted.... have to.... play serv... NOW! :huh:

So when will it be up mano? :[
Tell or huntek.

Hopefully in 13 hours and 11 minutes, if I can get these items to work. ;-)

It's fun to be had on your ots played with 50 + ppl

Infernus is a backstabber :D he works with the Qanatos owner, gets access to the dedicated server and then leaves, deletes the advertisement thread and goes with Sam. If that isn't an example of a low life then I don't know what is.

I think Infernus took the files from Qanatos and gave it to Sam, because why all of a sudden its now a 8.54 server? Sam you get absolutely no respect from me anymore. You went as low and taking someone elses files who fixed up the server themselves, and claiming it as yours. You still are a lazy fuck who never wants to do anything for themselves. I hope someone nukes your server.

And Infernus, you always were an irritating troll. I hope someone hits you over the head with frozen salami because your a backstabbing, low life excuse for a human being.

Last edited:
In wich ammount of hours it will start ?
Never, he wants 8.6 but he knows there are lots of bugs that need to be fixed with the 8.6 distros. Lots of bugs that his lazy ass is not willing to fix himself, so instead he steals someone elses stable files and uses it for himself. This server will fail, believe me it will fail. With a lazy ass owner like this believe me, it will fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.