• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.60] Emporia v2 - War System | Northern Zao | 100+ Quests | Restart!

Trust me but :/

when someone is 'excited' with what he have, he does his best the first days :/

i hope u get what i mean xD

I do not know what do you mean by "first days" if you are talking to me.. my first days with this OT were a year ago..

People usually quit after the 3rd month..
I can't do anything atm.. I've been trying to get contact with Stian.. apparently the machine went down.. so.. all we can do it's just wait!

I've said this many times.. i really dont care about what people think about me :S since i'm not here to make friends or to be liked.. i'm here to provide a worth playing server where players can actually have fun and play without worrying about the OT shutting down in a month..

I don't know why people take it personal.. that doesn't mean i dont provide good.."player service" since when someone needs me.. i'm always there.. i do ignore people that ask stupid questions.. most of the people that dislike me are the ones who i tend to ignore.. since they ask stuff.. that they can find in the main page of the website!

As i said all we can do right now is wait!

Stay tuned

Nothing messed up about that decision..

Goshh.. players like you are the one's who i dislike..
I don't see nothing wrong with another client version.. of course you do.. means no more bot.. right?

I don't see nothing wrong with another client version.. of course you do.. means no more bot.. right?

hahaha owned :D
I agree with the 8.62 client!
Allot of elfbotters will dissapear!

And dont say a bad word about the server, its one of the most stable servers ive ever played

Hopefully Emporia will be online in the next days.. I'm not very good at waiting but unfortunately that's all we can do right now

Emporians!

blablau.png

As the title says the main part of the city was publicly opened! What does this mean?

There's no need for you to do the gate guard part of the quest, etc

*Note that in order for the teleports to work.. first missions are needed (Chartan to Zalamon, etc) And they are fully working.. as always

- Yalahar PZ bugs were fixed.. same as depot problems!

Have fun everyone!

Back