• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [8.60] - Evolera HighExp Server Pvpe

Server Website/AAC
http://evolera.tk/
Server Address
evolera.tk
Server Port
Client Protocol

GOD Coke

Mapper
Reaction score
Server is starting 23/03-2021
Hello there - and welcome to Evolera.tk, a 8.60 Open Tibia server.
PBiBTBN.png

Basic information about Evolera:
Client: 8.6
Ip: Evolera.tk
Port: 7171
What kind of server is Evolera?
Evolera is a high exp server where the focus mostly lays on PVP. Of course, there are quests, hunting places and bosses, however the main goal is to kill as many people as possible. Nowadays, we at the staff team focus on trying to create the best server possible for our players, therefore your opinion always matter to us and we would love to hear your suggestions and ideas.

Some of our current features:
  • Pvp-E - get EXP from slaying other players
  • Arena 2v2/3v3 with ratings and weekly rewards for the top players
  • Automatic events, such as LMS, Zombie & more
  • Very balanced vocations
  • Daily LMS @ 21:00 CEST with great monthly rewards
  • -- Vip Free
  • -- Skull system
  • -- Custom Bosses
  • -- News Npc
  • -- Pvp Loot system
  • -- PvpTask Npc & Battle Npc
  • Hill bonus system ... and lots of more fun things that you will be able to experience once you get started playing!

Thanks for checking out Evolera.tk
We hope to see you ingame. Best regards, Evolera staff team.

Wellp none could match evolera.se sadly, not even Coke. Wille made the best evolera version until he quit making it and the egyptians took over. Resets every week. We'll see how it turns out with (.tk) cuz it didnt with (.org).
Post automatically merged:

What's more likely is that Hassiel is a GM in this evolera.tk and he's writing ''best Admin ever'' LMFAO. Havent even seen it open once tbh.

Oh and dont take personally, its just my opinion of my experience since ancient times of playing evolera.

I'll give it a shot tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha if you knew that i have great respect for wille,i know that evolera makes money, and that is what makes Maydel crazy, i worked with him for a while and the bastard does not know how to do anything, i will update them and when i leave from working with him to reset and he said that he did a great update and it was the same version that i had left him, anyway my purpose with evolera is not to earn money because if it were that a long time ago i would have left it, i try to add new things always so that people like it but of course it is impossible to compare with the god of wille, hahaha i love that bastard so much that for discord he said things of evolera and he without problem helped me, well i think i lengthened this a little, too This evolera is for those who are tired of playing the other evolera too many pay to win, with this i want to give points in the events and also the vip free plan with quest of the donate items from the web, and then i will continue giving more things. also give guild points and other things more than what i want to play free players since i was one of them and i know what it feels like.
I know that they are going to criticize me for my rnglish hahaha but i still love them

Yh well, it aint about dat. I know that evolera is a pay2win ot, since Wille's times. I was just sayin, hope ur ot aint like .org but i doubt that it will be better tbh. as I said ill give it a shot anyways.

Bueno, no se trata de eso. Sé que evolera es un pay2win ot, desde los tiempos de Wille. Solo estaba diciendo, espero que no sea como .org, pero dudo que sea mejor, tbh. como dije, lo intentaré de todos modos.
Believe me it will be much better, and with the pay to win thing i am thinking of removing the items from the web and only leaving things like boots, auto bless & aol book, and vip, and the donate sets that are obtained in the game

Okay, first impression. Ot seems ok, reliable. But, there's some flaws. It was LAGGY, between each step I take I have to wait 0.2-0.4 sec to take next, the GM called ''Rude'' ingame accused me of being an Owner in other Evolera Ot which I found very irritating cuz he accused me of that when I told him it's a bit laggy. Except that, seems like it's more promising than evolera.org.

Believe me it will be much better, and with the pay to win thing i am thinking of removing the items from the web and only leaving things like boots, auto bless & aol book, and vip, and the donate sets that are obtained in the game
Thinking and doing are two different things my friend. Either you do or not talk about it =)

Okay, first impression. Ot seems ok, reliable. But, there's some flaws. It was LAGGY, between each step I take I have to wait 0.2-0.4 sec to take next, the GM called ''Rude'' ingame accused me of being an Owner in other Evolera Ot which I found very irritating cuz he accused me of that when I told him it's a bit laggy. Except that, seems like it's more promising than evolera.org.
as always they never leave anyone in peace with their attacks, it is maydel who is doing them, if you excuse me for the gm it was wrong on your part I already talked to him

Thinking and doing are two different things my friend. Either you do or not talk about it =)
that is coming soon, i am already preparing the next update

So yeah, I'll go straight to the point. This Evolera.tk have fake players online Idk why it's anyways 23 online and like 15-18 are litterally lvl 8 with anti afk script (elfbot) to not get kicked. I managed to find like 10 of them? I told GM Hamoo to kick them so they dont spoof it but he told me ''No, why should I?'' And they are still online. Just sayin so you dont think they actually have 23 players :p, they have like 5 active (real) players inclusive me.

So, just another ''Egyptian'' failure OT with lack of manners and lack of management.

Thanks.

Server is starting 10/05-2021 18hr CEST
Register: Create Account

Hello there - and welcome to new update, Evolera.tk, a 8.60 Open Tibia server.
en.png

- +20 New Castles!
castles.png

- Spell shop for Tokens Boss!
spells.png

- Token Bosses drop "Token" To Buys Spells!
tokebosses.png

- Gns Bosses drop "Gold Nuggets" To Buys Items At Npc GN Seller!
gns.png

- New Npc Zone!.
6vygbLE.png

- Cassino & Blackjack Remodeled!.
N8UNquU.png

- New Trainer Place "little edit"!.
QF4cqov.png

- Added Pvptask Npc & Battle Npc
ZWNKMU9.png

- With the battle npc you can create 2vs2, 3vs3 or 5vs5 events, yourself without the need for gm, you just have to put how much you are going to bet, so the one who wins will receive the prize
gXNsBaQ.png

• New Quests!
  • Weekly custom Guild War event!
  • You will also only be able to use our Custom Client! This will ensure that there won't be any botters.
gWHUPo5.png

Back