• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][8.7x] HerolandWar - Kill or be Killed!

Evil Hero

Legacy Member
TFS Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to HerolandWar!

Informations:

• HerolandWar - Kill or be Killed
  • Client: 8.70 and 8.71
  • IP: herolandwar.servegame.com
  • Port: 7171
  • This server is not hosted 24/7 (I do not promise something, which I can't hold!) but if there is good activity then I will organise a dedicated.
  • There are 3 different teams (Red, Blue and Green)
  • Map changes every 15 minutes.
  • Current Maps: Venore and Thais (I'll add more from time to time)
  • Teams are getting shuffled on Map Swap (to ensure that they are balanced)

Characters:
  • Characters do save but if you dropp under the minimal worth of the created character, then your stats are getting set to the minimum.
  • Items save aswell, hoewever, if you drop an item then you get that item replaced by the default item which was for your character.

Commands:
  • /score or !score: will show the current score of the teams.
  • /topkillers or !topkillers: will show the 5 best killers which are online.
  • /nextmap or !nextmap: will show which is the next map.

Spells and Runes:
  • We do not use the newest 8.7 spells (we consider it)
  • UH from 7.6 times

I'll add some additional screenshots later on :)

Map Donations:
  • Have you ever wanted to see your map beeing used for wars?
  • If yes then this is your chance!
  • If you want to see your map beeing used by us then forward me a pm with the mapfile.
  • We will ofcourse refrain to use maps which aren't created by the person who forwarded it.
  • What do you gain in return? You see your map on a server and can have some fun on it, also on every map change the creator will be given credits for his map.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Last edited:
Woaa, sounds interesting and all and I will seeing you ingame from time to time :)
Good luck with the start!

Sounds wicked, I'll be looking forward to playing this server when I get the time!

It's Great to work for you on both projects.
@ONT
!Topkillers -- Shows Top killers.
!Score -- shows score for all 3 teams.

@Otlanders -- Join and become the best
See you all there GM Bananatime

8.7 (in this server) is nothing different from 8.6 except using an up-to-date client.
So, what's wrong with that?

There is no cooldown, there is no new 8.7 spells, there is really no 8.7 features.

Using dev's old server name + DNS and ripping off slains old phrase, was plastered all over there site. Very original!

You're saying this like the you're server is online atm. If you didn't own that domain anymore, I don't see why it is a problem.

It's a problem because he's using my server name and exact same web address as before. If I want to relaunch the server, there will be another server with the same name probably attracting my old players who used to play on there.. We'll see if you manage to change by Feb 10 18:00 CET. :)

http://otland.net/f43/usa-evil-noob-war-8-54-start-level-15-a-67240/

I already made 'Evil War', with the exact same url: EvilWar - Kill or be Killed

Unless you purchased this off somebody I know, I strongly suggest changing your servers name and url.

Well I've taken that name because of my similiar Username, I wasn't aware of the fact that someone had this servername + domain already.
I'll ofcourse change that as I do not have the intention to take over your name or such :)

Using dev's old server name + DNS and ripping off slains old phrase, was plastered all over there site. Very original!

This is a common phrase, which everyone can freely use as he want to.

Kind Regards, Evil Hero.

It's a problem because he's using my server name and exact same web address as before. If I want to relaunch the server, there will be another server with the same name probably attracting my old players who used to play on there.. We'll see if you manage to change by Feb 10 18:00 CET. :)
Well maybe it wasn't intentional since your server was created over a year ago, nobody is going to search for it.
If you want to get technical, that's not Slains slogan. He didn't come up with it. I've heard it many times before, in movies and so forth. Very thing that we do or say comes from an origin. Stop trolling the thread, and I don't think a real map is original either so, <_<

Very cool server the only thing that missing is players. So everyone come online so we can fight!

Well I've taken that name because of my similiar Username, I wasn't aware of the fact that someone had this servername + domain already.
Thank you for understanding.

His domain is herolandwar no evil war..lol
It was evil war yesterday, it's changed, everything is fine now.

Well maybe it wasn't intentional since your server was created over a year ago, nobody is going to search for it.
It probably was not intentional, but he did happen to chose the same address, name and server type which would mean I could never relaunch my war server again with that name if I wanted to later. He understands and its changed, this would be similar to me opening a server named ImperiaOT with your web address, would you support it?

Thank you for understanding.

It was evil war yesterday, it's changed, everything is fine now.

It probably was not intentional, but he did happen to chose the same address, name and server type which would mean I could never relaunch my war server again with that name if I wanted to later. He understands and its changed, this would be similar to me opening a server named ImperiaOT with your web address, would you support it?
If I wasn't planning on re-opening ImperiaOT I wouldn't care and it wouldn't be a problem since I still have possession of the domain.

If you want to get technical, that's not Slains slogan. He didn't come up with it. I've heard it many times before, in movies and so forth. Very thing that we do or say comes from an origin. Stop trolling the thread, and I don't think a real map is original either so, <_<

what you his fanboy? i wasnt even talking to you, fight your own battles.

Back