• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][9.10] Maveria The Legend

Devon / Illusion, why the hell you joined those nolifer-zero pvp-br-naab-guild? XD
Those naab guilds got 15+ Members but aint got any Idea how tp pvp.

ANYHOW :D!
join this server guys. Great pvp. All quests work very well. All is very good.
Just we need more player :)

and all kill Nature Nick (botter) :D

:D

I ain't in a Guild? oO

@OT: Is there a easyer way to get to Necropharus? You need to do all the tasks to be able to get to him..

Oh and, @ guy up, why should we kill nature nick? 90/100 people bot...
I won't kill him, since I ain't able to and since he is from the USA, and I rather kill br's and pl's..

I ain't in a Guild? oO

@OT: Is there a easyer way to get to Necropharus? You need to do all the tasks to be able to get to him..

Oh and, @ guy up, why should we kill nature nick? 90/100 people bot...
I won't kill him, since I ain't able to and since he is from the USA, and I rather kill br's and pl's..

You can get Necropharus in the raid. Some-what rare, but not too much.

If you need any help msg 'Galerath'
I'm now saving some loot of DLs to help out new noobs + I got a lot of money to waste so I'm willing to block/help and all that

War has started!

Some br Killed me 2x when I was afk, so now me and a few friends are killing em ;p

Last edited:
I just joined for a few hours but I don't really know how I shall Train my rp? The spears are breaking!!??

I just joined for a few hours but I don't really know how I shall Train my rp? The spears are breaking!!??

It's crazy idea but you go and buy new spears. WOW CRAZY THOUGHT! lol. RP skills increase faster than that of an EK so it is fine.

Are there really a lot of botters? :|
If it's not too bad I might make an account.

So you mean, that knight and all the rest of vocations shall have advantage when training compared to paladins? I think it's a bit unfair?

So you mean, that knight and all the rest of vocations shall have advantage when training compared to paladins? I think it's a bit unfair?

No they don't Paladin skills go up faster than a Knights skills, to make up for the fact that they have to re-supply their ammo.

Back