• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY] Adroma 8.6 RPG/PVP FULL CUSTOM MAP.

Thank you we will consider it, there are no custom spells yet. i will work on those talk actions :)

No problem, If you need any help or anything I don't helping out. Im Tjay in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the damage on exori con needs to be adjusted. I have 67 distance and im hitting like 8-26~ lol.

Scratch that. Actually bolts and arrows dont give there atk so it makes you hit really bad with exori con.

Last edited:
No problem, If you need any help or anything I don't helping out. Im Tjay in-game.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the damage on exori con needs to be adjusted. I have 67 distance and im hitting like 8-26~ lol.

Scratch that. Actually bolts and arrows dont give there atk so it makes you hit really bad with exori con.

Ah yes this is a known error, im looking into it.

Adroma OT is a custom made tibia server with a very big map, loads of quest and other adventures.

This is a simple video of how the lands of Adroma look like. A better version will come later.

[video=youtube;zY8mk-E1wVQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY8mk-E1wVQ[/video]

Recent changes:

*Aldburg depot has been revamped.
*Border around most mountains have been added.
*Many new Npc's added that can help new Adroma players.
*Exp stages have been slightly lowerd check server info for more information on this matter.
*Loot rate has been lowerd from 3x to 2x
*Many random map fixes

I just found a bug dealing with stamina. Beds Dont regen stam like they should. in my house and i didnt get but like 30 mins of stam from sleeping like 14 hours. I went from 39:20 to 39:48

I just found a bug dealing with stamina. Beds Dont regen stam like they should. in my house and i didnt get but like 30 mins of stam from sleeping like 14 hours. I went from 39:20 to 39:48

should be fixed now.