• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

Norse this server is nice :)

The kicks are very minimal compared to what it could be.

Love you <3

Last edited:
bug :p, it's in blackrock mountain city :

bLtTQ.jpg

Just add Zaypay for now rofl,how comes every ot got daopay then? I doubt they pay 1.000€ for an ot

Just add Zaypay for now rofl,how comes every ot got daopay then? I doubt they pay 1.000€ for an ot

Because they made their Daopay account earlier when it didn't require anything.

I have created account week ago almost and still no acceptation of site from Zaypay......

I said you could use mine and I'd send you to help the server out. I dont want any profits.

Long time ago since I used Zaypay, but if I remember properly you need them to approve your website to aswell?
Well, its not hard.
Elf takes my account on Zaypay, asks them to verify hes the admin, and 24 hours later, Zaypay implemented.

Well, its not hard.
Elf takes my account on Zaypay, asks them to verify hes the admin, and 24 hours later, Zaypay implemented.

As they got such a delay on the account approval, they might have long delays on the website approval too...

Long time ago since I used Zaypay, but if I remember properly you need them to approve your website to aswell?

Just make a new price setting and you are done. :p

As they got such a delay on the account approval, they might have long delays on the website approval too...

Well mines accepted on another website and ive used it on a personal website whilst being accepted on another..

So I can just put the link on there.

Back