• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

heres my thought of the last version...

you pretty much NEED to donate in order to play this server period.

As a casual and non donating player I lvled up a char to 8 and went to main. There I discovered with the high xp rate on rook i only made 108gp. This isnt even enough to buy the first wand, and only one spell find person. In other words if premium aint free dont make it so players NEED to donate to see your server. Im sure there alot of GOOD thing on this server but I failed to experience them as I was not premium and had no intentions on a server that I couldn't see fully

you get 3 days of premmy for free, i think it's enough to focus on server and fuly decide whether you wanna continue or not
nonetheless, the premmy is not even expensive, it's probably cheaper for a month than snacks you buy every day

Reset is better the server had 200 players+ and now 20-80 reset should be made.

@taffy, was that forwarded to me? cuz i dont quite understand it =P

Nah it was for elf trying to justify his reasoning behind not returning all my donations, hell I'm the one who reported the Paypal exploit in the first place.

It would be like me buying a house, the city of -WHEREVER- wanting to put a shopping mall on my land, they knock down my house and land while on vacation and don't reimburse me for all my losses. But it's cool though, only like $30 and a month of my time gone.

I hope elf will come with a proper solution, bcus i've donated 2, and dont feel like donating all over to get pacc again.. He should ATLEAST grant the people who donated, 1 month pacc. These are just my 2 cents though..

Elf, if you've got a better solution. please tell us

Last edited:
just same as before i hope? it was nice like that

bro 7 days over like in a blink >.>

If anybody is lookin for a team, send me a PM. just tell me how many people you already have and what your goal is : pvp, PG, neutral, PK ect.
I play 1-4 hours on weekdays, 2-8 on weekends.

So, if i'd buy a jacket, and the shop where i bought it, somehow destroyed it. Wouldnt it be fair to reimburse on their behave?

Though, i'll be back and hopefully the people where i used to play with, are still playing or planning on returning :) wouldnt wanna see 90% of the community polish again xD

Does Axiomatic & Lord Kirath still play though? or do they even got a forum acc?

Lord Kirath sold his char and made a new one called, Tranquillity. But he quitted before the reset.

I wanna give a try... but its a HARD server to start with out donating for some items/money... and by the time u get some items/money eveyrone is SOOO far ahead...

edit: Will probably be there at lunch to give a shot and use my 3 days of premium. If anyone want to help somone learn the server my name will be Molson

anyone that played before... anything special about vocations?

which would you recommend

Last edited:
Back