• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Arthas :: Lordaeron [9.44 | custom] - The ultimate RPG

And once again server FAILED to START, sponsored by my INTERNET PROVIDER.

THANK YOU ASTER FUCKING NET FOR 6KB UPLOAD AND 80% PACKET LOSS.

do i undearstood it properly? you are running server on own pc? wtf i tough such server should have been hosted in some hosting company

If you have premium only available for donators and 120+ players in the first 5 minutes, for fucks sake get a hosting company...

18:35 New record: 153 players are logged in. After 3 minutes from start!

EDIT :18:36 You have just gained achievement: "That's How It Began", congratulations!
18:39 You have just gained achievement: "Dress Up, Ladies!", congratulations!

Im stuck down a hole with like 5 other guys.

No homo.

do i undearstood it properly? you are running server on own pc? wtf i tough such server should have been hosted in some hosting company
No you did not. It requires to have Internet connection to operate dedicated server.

since it's hosted on own pc, im afraid i won't play there, why? because if someone tries to ping server, it will be down in few seconds :/

and no, im not hating because it's competiting server in face of the one im in team, im not hating at all, just pointing out facts :(

since it's hosted on own pc, im afraid i won't play there, why? because if someone tries to ping server, it will be down in few seconds :/

and no, im not hating because it's competiting server in face of the one im in team, im not hating at all, just pointing out facts :(
Good decision. We require reading skills to play Lordaeron.
keep telling me i cant connect to the server chosen?
Reopen the client and login to the login server again. It should help.

Msg me ingame!

Three

Maybe an Otland guild should be formed? ;]

All this waiting and all it lead to was a big dissapointment.

I'll stick around for a bit, hoping to see an increase in the English community.
Ingame: Peroxide

Started guild: OtLand
msg me for invite.

Last edited:
If your worried about not being able to play because of all the polish community, join the Otland guild :)

Message me or Peroxide for an invitation to the Otland guild!

invite me in otland guild, my ingame name is Neymar, see you guys ingame :p

Back