• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Ashandra - War 8.4

Seems like a great server, but every time i kill 3 people BAM banned xD! other then that its awsome, map is a bit weird in places but what the hell, the scripts are great.

Well, yes, from midnight on it seems to be that players get banned. I just came home and fixed this bug.

hold up i dont get it is it like one of those world war servers or you just create your account, level up and pwn?

No, you need to create an account to set an unique name for your players. In you account you will find all vocations, but you wont have ugly names such as 'Druid' or something like this, you can choose your own name!
Secondly you will soon stop getting a lot of exp for killing players to hold the battle in a fair and balanced area. The gamemodes will be a change if you are bored of a usual war server.

@All,
Thanks for your comments and I have to apologize again for the 'ban bug', it was my fault, but it's fixed now...

hmm.. nice that your war server supports 8.4 maps.. nice mapped and some special but the other features are just the standard tfs 0.3 features

nice.

Regards,
Deaktiver

Last edited:
Changelog 8.1
- New Talkaction !Teams [Shows you Teams in Gamemode "Team Deathmatch" and Levels]
- Faster atk for Pally and Knight

Yours Ashandra - War Staff

Just logged on again today. Everything seems to be fixed.
Not going to lie this server is VERY addicting!:)

Changelog 10.1
- Added Talkaction !AfK can only be used in PZ its for people who want to eat something x) and dont wont Autokick..
- Fixed small Bug's

We are currently trying to find the matter of our server crashes and debug errors....
We apologize for any inconvenience....
Your Ashandra Team

2 new screens
icohgo.jpg

2s1umw0.jpg

Last edited:
how can i creat an account?
login with one of these 3 accounts:
/ (blank/blank)
0/0
1/1

Furthermore there are great news for all vista users:
We have produced a Ashandra sidebar application
which will show you the current status of the server.

Here is a picture of it:

x6lzl5.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Is it just me or is it just REALLY laggy?

Amazing server btw ;)

If you're interested at a custom CTF map I can try to make one

Is it just me or is it just REALLY laggy?

Amazing server btw ;)

If you're interested at a custom CTF map I can try to make one

If you want to map something for the server, just send me the map and maybe it will be added to the game!

Everybody who thinks that he has a great mapping idea or a new gamemode can send me a PM with his suggestion...

Back