• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Averiosa-OT Online now! Come and check it out! NEW IP

wtf slightly slower then natala? people who dont know what natala is wont know anything about this simply just fix your advertisement

Thats why I mentioned that you guys should search em up on this forum as you see almost in the top right corner theres a search option.

3 minutes untill the server is OPEN

yeah think the damn same. no clue what natala is and when u log in char it says welcome to rexoria, couldnt even change this?

- - - Updated - - -

still closed?

Oh didnt you guys get the broadcast? I thought so sorry my fault, we saved and everythin is fine, we're doin a better stable restarter at the 7 am one. It will take 5 minute more max, sorry guys. Not a DC

Oh didnt you guys get the broadcast? I thought so sorry my fault, we saved and everythin is fine, we're doin a better stable restarter at the 7 am one. It will take 5 minute more max, sorry guys. Not a DC
Okey, Let us know when its up

It was a source break - down. so do not hesitate , seriously. Take it easy.

- - - Updated - - -

And the server is up.

Back