• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] Averiosa-OT Online now! Come and check it out! NEW IP

Thanks for the feedback! I'd apperciate if more peoples would join , but we had a brilliant startup!

WOW REALLY NICE OT , just kidding , You guys have Natla's map , that's sucks you havn't mapped anything all is still same big lier you are dude, IT's natala ot and i still see no differens , still same map hunts, questes, ,

I even said that in the main post but ok,

19:18 New record: 43 players are logged in. <-

Goin good.

Logged in - mana rune, overused map, vip, teleporters...the works. If that's what your looking for, play here, If not don't even bother making an account.

I'd just wanna slip through, the server lags and have alot of delays -.-
Still wonders if it really is a dedicated at all -.-

Yes it is a dedicated, the dedicated server currently got package issues which will be fixed by time, by the serivce (atm) we cannot do anything.

Yeah i've getting bad lag spikes. Well step lag.
And now i'm gonna rant about your donor items.. You have no quest for a pally weapon. So the only thing you have is assassin stars(65atk) which are not infinite. When the donor star has 130 atk. and the Paladin armor gives you 40 distance.... and legs give 15 distance. That is way to much for a RPG base server. These are the only ones i looked that far into hints i'm a paladin. But from what i've looked at you need to lower your equipment attributes. A level 150 would have killed me if i havent trained my ml. Like i have ml 30 and 107 distance and he still could kill me. Had to run.

But so far its a good server, Just dont ruin it by being one of the ones that are just in it for the money.

Thanks,
Tjay(ingame name as well)

Who said this is a RPG server , trololo. Its based to be an war server , you guys see it as a rpg server since of the low ppls amount atm... Anyways lag spikes are cause of the packet loss as I said

What you mean with the low amount of people? ^_^ That has nothing to do with RPG.
Not gonna argue. I'm just saying donor items at the moment are way to over powered.
From your donor items/shop, This will just be a donor server. Just like spiderot became.

Thats why they are donation items >donation..... They should have a benefit of what they pay for.

Technically a donation, definition from wiki, is a gift given by physical or legal persons, typically for charitable purposes and/or to benefit a cause.

When someone donates to you its a gift, the items are just extra as showing thanks.

Yes they usually are, but not compared to your donation items. Yours are just plan over powered.

If you would update items in game to give bonuses similar just not as much it would be fine but the donor pally weapon has 65 more atk then assassin star.

And by the way from your previous statement it wouldn't be called a donation, and would technically be a business.

I like it me and friends been playin it msg me ingame (Hadi) i'll help you out if you need anythin servers pretty fun

18:39 New record: 50 players are logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

All players >250 has now been rewarded with 10 points cause of gettin the 50 players we wanted too :)

We're havin a huge package loss from our dedi - So the website doesnt work for someone but the server does for everyone. Currently the website is down for me aswell so I really have to fix this. Thanks Hadi for reporting this to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Our domain seller had to break our payment to them due to some suspicious activeness to our account! I will buy a new one as soon as I come online -
TEMPORARY IP - > http://averiosa-ot.zapto.org/

Back