• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[GERMANY][Custom/10.98][BETA] AngeLOTS - Custom Highexp Reborn Server - OTCv8 - Friday 6PM/18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://angel-ots.com/
Server Address
angel-ots.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
AngeL-OTS had a new record of 22 players ( with mc/afk ) but still a huge number!
Thanks you!!!

16:01 30 players online.

Thanks to everyone whos testing/playing the server
king regards and have a good day

I tried the server out, managed to get to somewhere to 130 rebirth before I decided I had enough.
Some constructive criticism, If I sound harsh I don't mean to at all!

1. Some of the items displayed specifically +1 temple had their original RL Tibia names, which kinda makes it seem "incomplete" even though they're meant for the end game set? (This could be only me though)
2. The spawns were so incredibly tiny it felt like I had explored the whole thing under a minute.
3. The healing/damage numbers really should be more compact, showing numbers such as 3043k or 3M instead of 30555777, would make it easier to see their damage. Would also love seeing my hit points as a million number instead of 100%.
4. You get gear way too fast, I couldn't possibly get full T1 or T2 boss gear before i was already beyond them and had to start farming the next boss. This is mainly the fault of how fast you level up the reborn early on.
5. If you select a player on the website you don't see their reborn level. You'll have to look through the online list or scroll far enough down the highscores to find it.
6. Would be cool to have more buy options with the 'forgotten tokens' felt kinda lackluster.
7. I couldn't kill someone 40 reborn levels lower than me even though he only had 3% protection versus my damage bonuses/crit bonuses.
Edit: 8. Automatically broadcast some helpful messages here and there, such as where you can find information about buying spells etc, I was going mad when I couldn't figure it out on my own. (I noticed just now the information was on the website. lol)
Edit2: 9. There are multiple spells I could use by opening a spellbook instead of using !spells that were much stronger than the reborn level 1 spell for example, pretty sure that's not intended.

Those came to the top of my head, I'll happily try it out again after you fine-tuned/added more updates/content to the server! :)
Good Luck!
Xoxo, Leo

I tried the server out, managed to get to somewhere to 130 rebirth before I decided I had enough.
Some constructive criticism, If I sound harsh I don't mean to at all!

1. Some of the items displayed specifically +1 temple had their original RL Tibia names, which kinda makes it seem "incomplete" even though they're meant for the end game set? (This could be only me though)
2. The spawns were so incredibly tiny it felt like I had explored the whole thing under a minute.
3. The healing/damage numbers really should be more compact, showing numbers such as 3043k or 3M instead of 30555777, would make it easier to see their damage. Would also love seeing my hit points as a million number instead of 100%.
4. You get gear way too fast, I couldn't possibly get full T1 or T2 boss gear before i was already beyond them and had to start farming the next boss. This is mainly the fault of how fast you level up the reborn early on.
5. If you select a player on the website you don't see their reborn level. You'll have to look through the online list or scroll far enough down the highscores to find it.
6. Would be cool to have more buy options with the 'forgotten tokens' felt kinda lackluster.
7. I couldn't kill someone 40 reborn levels lower than me even though he only had 3% protection versus my damage bonuses/crit bonuses.
Edit: 8. Automatically broadcast some helpful messages here and there, such as where you can find information about buying spells etc, I was going mad when I couldn't figure it out on my own. (I noticed just now the information was on the website. lol)
Edit2: 9. There are multiple spells I could use by opening a spellbook instead of using !spells that were much stronger than the reborn level 1 spell for example, pretty sure that's not intended.

Those came to the top of my head, I'll happily try it out again after you fine-tuned/added more updates/content to the server! :)
Good Luck!
Xoxo, Leo

Agree with everything
Added to to-do list
Thanks you really much

Update:
  • Loot channel, Task channel and Killstreak channel has been added to make it look easier to read everything
  • When you turn off the PVP button you can not attack anymore people with your spells or weapons
  • Attack speed has been changed from 500ms to 250ms
  • Loot chance of all boss items has been changed from 7.5% to 5%
  • Loot chance of premium points key has been changed from 5% to 2%
  • Bosses are droping now always 1 gi instead of 35 cc
  • World boss (Forgotten Ohngesicht) has been added to the game and will be spawned by GOD Holzi
  • Freezed people can not use spells anymore
  • 4x New quests ( 1x 175 reborn and 3x 200 reborn)
  • Healingrunes display now in K, M etc. example: 2.402.400 healing will display as 2.40M now
  • You can promote urself now on temple +1 by forgotten king
  • Staying on training monks room ( only on their main tile ) refiles your stamina now: Staying 30 seconds gives u 1 minute stamina
  • Only 3 mcs are allowed now
  • Website has received some small changes aswell like seeing people reborn now when u click on them

1641771866721.png
1641771894188.png
1641771929370.png
1641771974226.png

Feel free to join our small community of highexp fans:

Small patch:

Code:
- Monsters of the new quests has been nerfed, should be easier now
- Added a new set ( gnome set )
- Added 4 new bosses which are possible to drop gnome items ( useful for damage user ) - RARE to loot.
- Damage will display like manarunes now ( 23,7M instead of 23.700.000 )
- Exp has been changed to the offical start exp rate to test it out
- Buying bless should protect you 100% from losing skills now, let me know if its not working or not.

1642100199583.png

Hey!
We are starting the next testing phase in about 1-2 days, feel free to join and try it out :D
New client will be uploaded as soon as the server starts, kind regards

Server started now!
Info:
You must redownload the client from website to play angel-ots! Server started now for some more testing, after this testing we going for the offical start! Keep in mind, its possible the server has again alot of bugs, will be fixed as soon as possible then.
Accounts must be created again.

1646415481425.png

@Levi999x
Your button "Register" on leftside website is bad include.
change
Code:
<a class="big_btn register" href="#">
<p></p>
</a>

TO:
<a class="big_btn register" href="https://angel-ots.com/?subtopic=createaccount">
</a>
And
Code:
<a class="big_btn download" href="#">
<p></p>
</a>

TO:
<a class="big_btn download" href="https://angel-ots.com/?subtopic=download">
</a>
All links on bottomside are broken too.
Use # to open current site.

@Levi999x
Your button "Register" on leftside website is bad include.
change
Code:
<a class="big_btn register" href="#">
<p></p>
</a>

TO:
<a class="big_btn register" href="https://angel-ots.com/?subtopic=createaccount">
</a>
And
Code:
<a class="big_btn download" href="#">
<p></p>
</a>

TO:
<a class="big_btn download" href="https://angel-ots.com/?subtopic=download">
</a>
All links on bottomside are broken too.
Use # to open current site.

the server is currently offline