• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany][Custom / 10.98] Reign of Darkness

Server Website/AAC
http://reignofdarkness.biz
Server Address
Reignofdarkness.biz
Server Port
Client Protocol

Demoncrawler

Reaction score
We are extremely annoyed to announce Reign of Darkness. Over recent days we've carefully considered players feedback and worked endlessly to maintain our reputation as the worst OT server available. Our last edition was met with over 1 player and we can't wait to welcome you to this boring edition with more on what's new below.

Connection information:

Client: 10.98 client

1 to 30: 10x exp
31-60: 9x exp
...you can guess

The custom map is boring and designed to kill players... because we like to watch ppl die.
There are almost no tps and not going to add many... tps are for noobs.
If you need help msg me, though we will probably never answer... get good noob.
If you don't like anything, especially complaints about anything being too difficult, feel free to go on another server.

I like the design and high quality of mapping tho I don't understand the distribution of most spawns. I will spend some time there, so don't stop guys!

I have also started with 3-4 players at my first preprealpha start and after two years and 3 editions of preaplhas they're still asking for another opening and I think someday it will hit the jackpot getting its desired popularity. Same thing will go with yours if you still develop it the way you like it.

Foreign Language
Im looking for other players .. it is a bit tougher server but that provides long-term motivation.
the map is constantly being expanded with huntingspots / quests / NPC's

MFG LastCry

Last edited by a moderator:
Added varying spawns and minibosses(sometimes big bosses on top) to those randomspawns, in those spawns a set of monsters can spawn at random(rat,cave rat, bug,rotworm,spider), random spawns have slighty better loot. There will be one monster every day that gets double exp and double loot, you can see the daily double at the newspage.
Spawns.PNGinsidious.PNG

Attachments

Is the project ist still going ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back