• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Friday 22/2 - 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://belvedera74.net/register.php
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Killah - Nick: Mavado
Lemon Whore - Nick: Avetrin
Showtime_ - Nick: Mike

7 Days of Premium has been added to your account.

Sevroy killer
Jurek killer
Add paccus here

Last edited:
tampon complaining always about low loot rate and now makes a server with x3 loot XDDD

fail too few players. i will wait for next oldschool ots to start !

70 now 10 tomorow
man oldschool ots need like 300 at launch

infinite runes
10x REGEN
NICE CRACKOTS

everyone that donated to their server should chargeback them :) for those donates haha

Server is lower than zero, really. When u want to start server try to think, what you can do better.
  • Crash runes
  • No Gatekeeper on rook so peoples cant go to Edron, ank etc.
  • 0 cash on start, so people have to make money in bugs for an hour to travel to edron
  • this is high exp, so do everything fast, like resp!!!
  • adori blank 10 mana (?)
  • Golden account gives 20% exp ffs!!? 10% is max for high exp servers
  • you dont said us where to take a task.
  • some bugs on site
  • it was a waste of time, next time when u want to start server, RESPECT TIME, and do nice , without bugs, with cash on start SERVER
  • people just want to do some exp and then want to fight not to 1 hour collect gold, then go edron , then go..............
Thanks, i hope that next edition would be nice, without bugs, change golden account, and gatekeeper on rook.
Greetings!

Nice ot fucking shit i don't waste any time for this ot any more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back