• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom / 7.72] Belvedera74 Mid-Rate Real Map, PvP - Enforced, Friday 22/2 - 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://belvedera74.net/register.php
Server Address
belvedera74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
server sucks map its unfinished borders and mountains walls etcetc looks like 7.72
MAP ITS REALLY EMPTY
RESPAWN RATE IS VERY SLOW

The reason of Todays crash ( rollback ) was due DDOS Attack.
iGC79wn.png

osBk6lU.png

Aswell, Belvedera74 wont stop working on it, update came live on website.

The reason of Todays crash ( rollback ) was due DDOS Attack.
iGC79wn.png

osBk6lU.png

Aswell, Belvedera74 wont stop working on it, update came live on website.
you obviously know nothing..
If you get a mail about DDos detected, then NOTHING happened to your VPS or whatever you uses.. OVH cleans the shit up before shit happens.
If you seriously think that mail confirm a problem you just happened to have on your server, then damn you need more experience.

Just wait.. and see.. you'll continue experience the problems.. and think it's "DDos".. but you don't get any more mails about them.. then you starting to realize.. it wasn't the DDos..

you obviously know nothing..
If you get a mail about DDos detected, then NOTHING happened to your VPS or whatever you uses.. OVH cleans the shit up before shit happens.
If you seriously think that mail confirm a problem you just happened to have on your server, then damn you need more experience.

Just wait.. and see.. you'll continue experience the problems.. and think it's "DDos".. but you don't get any more mails about them.. then you starting to realize.. it wasn't the DDos..
The thing what I thought to say is that we dont have shitty sources which are unstable, the thing is we had incoming attack, OVH done as they had to move it in emergency way so server get lost and came again within few mins online.

if your server literally crashed.. restarted.. (the game), then it wasn't the DDos.. for real..
If you have good sources.. then any attack can't do much more than making a CPU spike.. but not shut down the game.

* Fixed Backpack of Mana Fluid (Instead of Water, gives mana fluids now).
  • Fixed !backpack talkaction for premium players.
  • Fixed !weapon talkactions (should work for every vocation fine)
  • You don't need anymore premium account to buy promotion
  • All runes bought by NPC are x1, and conjured are x2
  • Spells are now being used by magic level instead of level.
  • You dont need anymore blank runes to conjure runes.
  • Boosted spawns of necromancers and vampires in darashia drefia.
  • Premium Accounts receive +10% experience, instead of +20%.
  • You can buy only bps of runes from npc, not anymore each.
  • Players receive 500gp on login instead of taking time to bring golds.
  • Players can travel from rookgard to: Darashia, Thais, Venore, Carlin, Edron
  • Hmm now can be used on long range, not 1sqm as it was before.
  • Ring Of Healing is buffed, 3hp/2sec, 2mana/2sec
  • Edited Tasks Page on Website, added instructions.
  • Edited ServerInfo page on Website.

Who knows, i think he can fix this bugs, and start normal, nice server. It was a first edition this mate, give him chance, maybe in future this server would be nice!
Greetings

What a joke server, it will die within days. Although, finally you'll stop crying over other owners and demanding stupid changes, so it's time to do that lame changes in your shitty server, outstanding move.

I was wrong, please accept my apology. It died upon start.

Regarding the crashes, it's awful how these inexperienced people just say the server is under DDoS attack when it's their shitty made server with tons of bugs which crashes every single time. There are no owners nowadays that don't blame DDoS attack when their server is a failure. None of them will acknowledge that it's their own fault, so they won't look even dumber than they are.

Regarding the crashes, it's awful how these inexperienced people just say the server is under DDoS attack when it's their shitty made server with tons of bugs which crashes every single time. There are no owners nowadays that don't blame DDoS attack when their server is a failure. None of them will acknowledge that it's their own fault, so they won't look even dumber than they are.
Your feedback motivates me to work more and better.
New Changes :

• You can travel from Uzon (Femor Hills) without premium.
  • Training Room added in Thais Depot.
  • Djinn sells Wand of Inferno, Wand of Cosmic Energy, Tempest Rod, Quagmire Rod.
  • Fixed Custom Spawn Vampire in Thais, now u can get out with exani tera.
  • Edited Femor Hills, removed borders now u can go down with exani hur
  • Paladins conjure more arrows now, aswell they are buffed.
  • Prices of houses are now lower.
  • Paladins now can conjure hmm

Who knows, i think he can fix this bugs, and start normal, nice server. It was a first edition this mate, give him chance, maybe in future this server would be nice!
Greetings
its not first time he always open trash ots

yeah its hilarius how nowdays every crash it is "due to DDoS" LMAO XD

it's tampon server what did you expect?
For sure he was doing boat traps with gm chars

Its not tampon servers, btw fake acc
you told me in private that it crashed because you did wrong with login.lua syntax. also you still havent send me my 6 $ back
I told you many times before you started approximately 3-4hours before start to check everything. I am gonna keep making paypal requests to get my money back until you actually send it back. You lack any kind of respect to others it is not just about the money you keep calling me @tjafs which is nearly as pathetic as you try to call this 7.4 server when it is nostalrius files with literally wands there!

if they were using nostalirus files i may say . damnit nostalrius SUCKS

if they were using nostalirus files i may say . damnit nostalrius SUCKS
well i mean how do you advertise server as 7.4 and give people wands? I actually killed orc spearman with a spear until i realized there is wand i xlogged and soon after crash xD all you could see is the bosnia guy on stream going HAHAHHA and stream off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back