• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom / 8.6] [Official Release] Evolisca - Custom Mid-Rates Server - 08/03/2024 18:00 PM GMT +2

Server Website/AAC
https://evolisca.online
Server Address
evolisca.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
as always, group of egyptians created copy-past serv with full stolen systems,

NOT recommended.

wait isn't this server incredibly p2w with all these addons and mounts in shop each giving talent point? :O
yes this how egyptian OT working, only copy-past and stolen systems and p2w .. nothing more :D

wait isn't this server incredibly p2w with all these addons and mounts in shop each giving talent point? :O
Thank you for mentioning that so we can talk about it in public!

Well talents system are not capped by level the cap is as following:
from Level 8 to Level 500 you can use up to 40 talent (The rest talents earned will be postponed till level 500)
from level 500 to level 1000 you can use up to 80 talent (The rest talents earned will be postponed till level 1000)
starting from level 1000 you can use any talents amount you need, as when you reach level 1000 you can easily have all the shop talents from bosses through the cosmetics dolls, this was made to satisfy the non-donator players and still benefit the donator players by just speeding up their process instead grinding task bosses for dolls, they can buy it and they also can loot it, it should be easy looted 3-5dolls/bosses as i heard the rate from testers. happy to bring this up and clarify it to everybody ^^

Thank you for mentioning that so we can talk about it in public!

Well talents system are not capped by level the cap is as following:
from Level 8 to Level 500 you can use up to 40 talent (The rest talents earned will be postponed till level 500)
from level 500 to level 1000 you can use up to 80 talent (The rest talents earned will be postponed till level 1000)
starting from level 1000 you can use any talents amount you need, as when you reach level 1000 you can easily have all the shop talents from bosses through the cosmetics dolls, this was made to satisfy the non-donator players and still benefit the donator players by just speeding up their process instead grinding task bosses for dolls, they can buy it and they also can loot it, it should be easy looted 3-5dolls/bosses as i heard the rate from testers. happy to bring this up and clarify it to everybody ^^
thanks for clarification, I guess I'll give it a shot then

Server is online ! see you inside mate
yeah im out already, 65 usd for set in shop + another 50 for infinite runes and other stuff
i usually donate a lot but these are not serious prices<
not even mentioning tens of outfits and mounts for 5usd each that are not cosmetic but actually give adventage in game
:)
you guys are way too greedy

im not crazy enough to donate there :D
Hey! sad to hear that you are unsatisfied but let me clarify that cosmetics ARE all earnable through game and bosses, you can literally earn more than 10 cosmetics daily without doing much effort, also at level 820 rich set won't be very useful for you so it is just a way to support the server and get some equipment, i can't let somebody flood the server with donated equipment using 100 usd and buy 5 sets, it is a way to control the donations system to stay DONATIONS and not purchase of items, i hope you can elaborate on what im saying

Hey! sad to hear that you are unsatisfied but let me clarify that cosmetics ARE all earnable through game and bosses, you can literally earn more than 10 cosmetics daily without doing much effort, also at level 820 rich set won't be very useful for you so it is just a way to support the server and get some equipment, i can't let somebody flood the server with donated equipment using 100 usd and buy 5 sets, it is a way to control the donations system to stay DONATIONS and not purchase of items, i hope you can elaborate on what im saying
then why do you make this set so expensive if its getting irrelevant so fast.
65 usd for a set for few hours is greedy insanity and whatever you say wont change it
why does it matter to you if someone floods server with this set when its useless after lvl 800 anyway? you make 0 sense

then why do you make this set so expensive if its getting irrelevant so fast.
65 usd for a set for few hours is greedy insanity and whatever you say wont change it
why does it matter to you if someone floods server with this set when its useless after lvl 800 anyway? you make 0 sense
I have some final points to mention
1) you are not forced to donate (its Free 2 play)
2) you can get to the same point just a little slower without donating at beta we had non-donators that were stronger than donators just because they were dedicated to being stronger.
3) server flooded with donated sets makes the early game stage P2W which you are trying to prevent like we do, but you want a cheaper set = dominant SET for early stage would be the rich which we wouldn't like it to happen.
4) Donation = support = contribution - whatever you get back from it will benefit you for a portion of time to boost your progress (like equipment) which explains also that you can donate only a 50 and have most of what you need that will be useful after level 820 --> if you want to reach 820 without bothering about quests you can buy the set, our donations system secures the gameplay from being manipulated using money, its like a reimbursement for your huge contribution that you are allowed to have a set to boost your way till 820, if you don't want to donate its completely up to you, top player is already level 560 in the first 3 hours with only 2 rich items! you can clearly check it from our website Latest News - Evolisca (https://evolisca.online/) it also shows the items attributes in website equipment tooltip, feel free to analyze the importance of that compared to the other shop offers that is cheaper with higher value it is ONLY EQUIPMENT that is very sensitive!

I have some final points to mention
1) you are not forced to donate (its Free 2 play)
2) you can get to the same point just a little slower without donating at beta we had non-donators that were stronger than donators just because they were dedicated to being stronger.
3) server flooded with donated sets makes the early game stage P2W which you are trying to prevent like we do, but you want a cheaper set = dominant SET for early stage would be the rich which we wouldn't like it to happen.
4) Donation = support = contribution - whatever you get back from it will benefit you for a portion of time to boost your progress (like equipment) which explains also that you can donate only a 50 and have most of what you need that will be useful after level 820 --> if you want to reach 820 without bothering about quests you can buy the set, our donations system secures the gameplay from being manipulated using money, its like a reimbursement for your huge contribution that you are allowed to have a set to boost your way till 820, if you don't want to donate its completely up to you, top player is already level 560 in the first 3 hours with only 2 rich items! you can clearly check it from our website Latest News - Evolisca (https://evolisca.online/) it also shows the items attributes in website equipment tooltip, feel free to analyze the importance of that compared to the other shop offers that is cheaper with higher value it is ONLY EQUIPMENT that is very sensitive!
yeah top player with only 2 rich items, cause you had great idea to give beta players that donated on beta OP weapon that makes them 5x stronger then f2p players and 3x stronger then people with weapon from item store xd

yeah im out already, 65 usd for set in shop + another 50 for infinite runes and other stuff
i usually donate a lot but these are not serious prices<
not even mentioning tens of outfits and mounts for 5usd each that are not cosmetic but actually give adventage in game
:)
you guys are way too greedy

typical egyptian owner

yeah top player with only 2 rich items, cause you had great idea to give beta players that donated on beta OP weapon that makes them 5x stronger then f2p players and 3x stronger then people with weapon from item store xd
Happy you stayed with us till today ^^

Its never late to join us !

234966.png

This server is worth a try, really amazing Admins and the gameplay/content is really nice to be fair. I'm playing as a f2p player and i can tell you that admins have updated alooot since the start of the server and this is not a p2w. You can easily upgrade your eq without paying a dime, worth a try for everyone. Some people are jealous i guess, like this Abdelmaksod. Amazing server with alot of updates, Staff is really nice and answers all your questions to help you out.

Back