• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well mayby in rook but not in main. And in rook you can go to west from lea, there is two smithing spots wich are little bit more near than Urgos house

I dont know what the fuk is going on but when I logged in to my char my items were gone i got some noobish trash stuff now in my bag. then i also saw that there were 250silver coins and when i moved around some sqm 230 silver coins just dissapeared and 20 where left in my bag i dont know is this should be a fuking joke or smt but im really mad crafted fuking hours to get those stuff then i get 250 silver coins and after few seconds 230 just dissapear GG broke me

I dont know what the fuk is going on but when I logged in to my char my items were gone i got some noobish trash stuff now in my bag. then i also saw that there were 250silver coins and when i moved around some sqm 230 silver coins just dissapeared and 20 where left in my bag i dont know is this should be a fuking joke or smt but im really mad crafted fuking hours to get those stuff then i get 250 silver coins and after few seconds 230 just dissapear GG broke me

There was an issue a month or two back where we lost the Windows host and with it about two-ish weeks of database loss. The database we had to use was modified and everyone lost their items. Everyone was compensated roughly the same based on their level and had to rebuild their characters. You will have to do the same.

About the money, the system gave you too much and you now have the proper amount in your bank, (60k on top of your original balance).

This is a beta and these things happen.

There was an issue a month or two back where we lost the Windows host and with it about two-ish weeks of database loss. The database we had to use was modified and everyone lost their items. Everyone was compensated roughly the same based on their level and had to rebuild their characters. You will have to do the same.

About the money, the system gave you too much and you now have the proper amount in your bank, (60k on top of your original balance).

This is a beta and these things happen.

so you gonna say cuz i had money in the bank u took the one that would be compensate? na dude i quit this u gave me trash its like i could make a new char gg you could talk with me and say buddy i gave u to much money instead of taking it from me and let me run around like a fool asking what the hecks going on here

so you gonna say cuz i had money in the bank u took the one that would be compensate? na dude i quit this u gave me trash its like i could make a new char gg you could talk with me and say buddy i gave u to much money instead of taking it from me and let me run around like a fool asking what the hecks going on here

Man, this is Beta, calm down. WTF!

I can't log on my account. Something happened. "Invalid account name" and website seems to be offline.

While online I couldn't add anyone to vip list because of "there's no player with that nickname" error, and after relog my "account name is invalid".

I'm amazed that people are still sane and doesn't spam this thread "WTF SAMDASDANFASF N OPEN THE SERVER NAO!!!"

Could anyone explain me what's going on? Thanks!

Could anyone explain me what's going on? Thanks!

We had a database mishap, and the server should be up soon. Expect a rollback from earlier today.

well Shadowsong there is such a thing as too many quests...
Annyways, i have been at it for another 4 hours and still not closer to going to main and play as i want to play. its like being forced to do quests and nothing else.. Not only quests, but being forced to learn all the new things from this server at once (in rook) else you cant get further.

Perhaps we have a different point of vieuw about what rook actually is but some quests are annoyingly difficult to clear, and this shouldnt be so in rook.

Perhaps its just me but ima stop playing, laters

It is a matter of perspective and choice. The possibilities are there, now it's up to you to decide what you want to do really. Do you only want to go to main and nothing else? Cool, you can kill bosses to loot sapphire gems, finish (almost) any quest on Bawfuria to get one, or even buy 'em. It only takes 5 quests if you're gonna go the quest route. 5 quests are not too much to ask in an RPG server.

If you finish the mandatory SDC Lea quest, you will learn about blacksmithing, cooking, lumberjacking and mining, which is basically all the basics you need to know. Bawfuria can be left on any level, as soon a you meet the requirement of gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.