• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Not too sure whats this is all about.....but this teaser just got me hype. Better be as good as it looks :D

I'm excited to see that the server is reaching the point of open-beta! I've enjoyed all previous ERA's of Necronia and had a ton of fun playing on closed beta.
I have made many memories, friends and even enemies which I'm glad for. Sadly once the new year hits I'll be very busy with life leaving me with little to no time to play games.

You sure have come along way in terms of server developing! Comparing your very first projects to the current now shows some serious advancement!
I wish you the best of luck with open-beta and eventually the official release. Perhaps ill hop on from time to time to chat with some buddies. :)

I'm excited to see that the server is reaching the point of open-beta! I've enjoyed all previous ERA's of Necronia and had a ton of fun playing on closed beta.
I have made many memories, friends and even enemies which I'm glad for. Sadly once the new year hits I'll be very busy with life leaving me with little to no time to play games.

You sure have come along way in terms of server developing! Comparing your very first projects to the current now shows some serious advancement!
I wish you the best of luck with open-beta and eventually the official release. Perhaps ill hop on from time to time to chat with some buddies. :)

I remember you being there with us every time, kinda sad to hear that you won't be able to play this time, but sure hoping to see that change *hope intensifies*.
Thank you!

Not too sure whats this is all about.....but this teaser just got me hype. Better be as good as it looks :D
You're welcome to try it out yourself in a few days. See you on there! :D

Hype! Hype!, So sad it goes to open-beta when I leave my computer for a month! But hey I hear Sri Lanka is nice this time of year! I hope I see a lot of you guys in Necronia when I get back!
Please play Shadowstriker! Shiva needs more feedback on the class! It has had a lot of changes recently an I don't have a lot of time to play with school! See you fellow Shadowbrothers ingame!
TooohooooowoooooO!

Hype! Hype!, So sad it goes to open-beta when I leave my computer for a month! But hey I hear Sri Lanka is nice this time of year! I hope I see a lot of you guys in Necronia when I get back!
Please play Shadowstriker! Shiva needs more feedback on the class! It has had a lot of changes recently an I don't have a lot of time to play with school! See you fellow Shadowbrothers ingame!
TooohooooowoooooO!

I already have some changes for Shadowstrikers in mind, but with all the chaos nowadays, it will take some time to execute them. Mainly in fixing the chaos-related distance weapons.

'Bout time! Been following this project forever lol
Damn right.

So now you come back? haha joking..

Looks good @Shadowsong. You guys did great on this project, the waiting are probably worth it guys.. :)
Hit me up, if you need anything more(not huge xd) :)

Thanks nikolai, and we really appreciate the help you offered us back then. I'm afraid if I could get you to do anything more, it would be the same thing as before, and I doubt you'd like that haha.
But yeah, you helped us in time of struggle and I will always be thankful for it.

@Samuro: Trump suggests build a wall.
We are making OT servers great again!

Did you fix the border issue yet?
No but I'm probably gonna add an NPC called Samuro on the mountain and he'll be going around and saying stuff like "Damn these borders need to be fixed...". Less work
gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Yess :D Have been following necronia for more than 4 years already. Still remember some kind of utani assassin hur or some shit like that on one of it's first versions, and now after so much time and changes it's coming out!! You can't imagine how hyped i am :)
Thank you for this amazing work and see you all in game!

Btw, what time will we be able to create account and therefore play exactly?

I am very confused, if its a open beta do i have to PAY or is it free...?
It will be free to play during open beta and official release.

Btw, what time will we be able to create account and therefore play exactly?

Glad to hear you're hyped. I can't currently tell the exact time, as much of a bummer as that is, but expect is sometime during afternoon (16:00-18:00) hours of 21st December (GMT +1).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back