• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Is there a reset coming soon? If so, any estimates?
Would like to start playing it again but I feel it's kinda dead and a reset might do good.

Whenever the beta is complete we will do a character wipe in preparation for the official launch. At this time we don't have an estimate of when that may be.

yeah, is closer and closer. But This BETA TEST for everyone, if you wanna get some knowledge about necronia world and help make it faster, why dont join us to our tester community?

I log in but when I choose character the client stop responding, what should I do?

I log in but when I choose character the client stop responding, what should I do?

From the FAQ page -
(#3A) Q: When I try to log in with my character, the game client freezes and becomes unresponsive: A: This error happens when the client configuration file gets corrupted. To fix this, you will need to do a manual reset of the client configuration. Follow the following steps:

1. Locate your windows' user folder. (The one you are using) (e.g. C:\Users\(youruser)\Necronia\)
2. Open the folder and delete the config.otml file you find there.
3. Try to log in now. The client will generate new configration on its own.
4. This should have fixed your problem. If not, contact our support team.

Today 15/08/2016
Hello, when i tried to login, i recieve the message (Connection Failed. [Error 10061]).
Is the Server Down??. Because Necronia Website says there is 2 plaeyrs online.

Today 15/08/2016
Hello, when i tried to login, i recieve the message (Connection Failed. [Error 10061]).

There was an error which isn't allowing the server to start. It will be back online as soon as possible.

Today 15/08/2016
As Silence said, there's a software malfunction on the host. We'll fix it up by the morning restart hopefully (need to wait for Tarjei), and the server will resume as regularly.

In case someone hasn't seen - the server is online.

I'm currently streaming some maps.

Last edited:
i will try it now if its online i love challenging things..if its online that is lol

only weird thing is when i try to click on fourms it blocks me from going to it saying malcious software on there on a big red screen o_O

goat poop hehe

why is there an audio option but no sound tho?

01:24 If you have company, you can gather around the rock and push it (to crawl inside the cave).

i dont have friends :(

i ran into an issue this task says get blacksmithing 11 but i need wood and my lumberjack axe broke after 4 trees and i only got 1 branch so cant make plank of wood..now at a standstill cant do anything with that...maybe ur system is too harsh

torchs suck barley give any light and last so little time..maybe tibia has spoiled me with ambeint light..but i would consider using a light hack if one were avaiable .cant see anything XD

minimap is too small in the circle..hard to see anything maybe make larger to fit the circle

warrior is pretty straight forward lvl 6 on that but cant seem to get a better weapon due to crafting being a bit harsh

archer is good too just more costly/needs more info..spear costs 300 bronze..is it inf? thats alot for 1 ammo

mage is as i supposed it would be stronger than both classess. it has the range of a ranger without the ammo cost..(at least this first wand takes 0 mana) i was able to skip rats and go straight to cave bugs/earthcrawlers at lvl 1

i rate this thing so far 8/10

very custom = very good
kinda harsh systems in place for crafting -1
diffrent monster names so far/kinda edited sprites +1
monster behaviors (earthcrawler escaping or eating food underground) +1

i wil def keep playing during beta but im hoping for the full release so i wont be reset :X/hope people try it out

03:30 Tip: Did you know you can express friendship and bromance to your fellows by inviting them to brofist you? Type /brofist "name".

Pewdiepie^

Last edited:
Fat Boy, I am about to start playing again. If you want to start a new character with me then we can both go through the game together and see what we can do.

i play'd once and i had fun. But i'm not someone who wants to spend their time on a beta version. So my question is when is this beta coming to an end and start for real?

i will try it now if its online i love challenging things..if its online that is lol

only weird thing is when i try to click on fourms it blocks me from going to it saying malcious software on there on a big red screen o_O

goat poop hehe

why is there an audio option but no sound tho?

01:24 If you have company, you can gather around the rock and push it (to crawl inside the cave).

i dont have friends :(

i ran into an issue this task says get blacksmithing 11 but i need wood and my lumberjack axe broke after 4 trees and i only got 1 branch so cant make plank of wood..now at a standstill cant do anything with that...maybe ur system is too harsh

torchs suck barley give any light and last so little time..maybe tibia has spoiled me with ambeint light..but i would consider using a light hack if one were avaiable .cant see anything XD

minimap is too small in the circle..hard to see anything maybe make larger to fit the circle

warrior is pretty straight forward lvl 6 on that but cant seem to get a better weapon due to crafting being a bit harsh

archer is good too just more costly/needs more info..spear costs 300 bronze..is it inf? thats alot for 1 ammo

mage is as i supposed it would be stronger than both classess. it has the range of a ranger without the ammo cost..(at least this first wand takes 0 mana) i was able to skip rats and go straight to cave bugs/earthcrawlers at lvl 1

i rate this thing so far 8/10

very custom = very good
kinda harsh systems in place for crafting -1
diffrent monster names so far/kinda edited sprites +1
monster behaviors (earthcrawler escaping or eating food underground) +1

i wil def keep playing during beta but im hoping for the full release so i wont be reset :X/hope people try it out

03:30 Tip: Did you know you can express friendship and bromance to your fellows by inviting them to brofist you? Type /brofist "name".

Pewdiepie^

Hi there,

Have you finished the Lumberjack Fiddle quest where he gives you free lumberjacking supplies?
Have you done the same for Miner Ragrut?

You can buy pieces of wood if there's no other way for you to obtain them for 75 bronze a piece, from Lumbejack Fiddle as well:

H31xVIY.png

You can also loot some very nice loot including stuff that you need for crafting from Beduins and Earthcrawlers/Diggers. Beduins drop a bunch of stuff like pieces of wood, pieces of cloth, lumberjacking axes, etc.

Te0AFWW.png

Torches should be cheap to obtain, especially as you level up, and they can be crafted very easily as well. The whole idea behind using light sources this way is that we want to provide a dark atmosphere where you can really this fear of the unknown and dying in the absence of light. Of course, better lightsources can be gotten later in the game, but we can't give you the best stuff on the beginning of the game.

Warrior weapons can be upgraded to tier II with as little as 4-5 items, including 2 iron and 3 metal or something like that. This can be obtained in approx. 5 minutes as there are such ores placed all around the underground, and Earthcrawlers also drop them frequently. The next tier is not too different from this either. The wiki of Necronia is still being worked on by the players, but I believe they have a bunch of this basic info available there already, it might be worth to check it out if you want some quick knowledge on where to get certain materials.
http://necronianewworld.wikia.com/wiki/Blacksmithing_Recipes
If you need any more help, feel free to post here on contact us via Discord/Facebook page, I'll be glad to share more tips with you.

Characters will be reset after the beta, but once we release, testers will keep a bunch of goodies for being beta testers, including probably a beta tester mount, avatar, badge, outfit, and maybe a few free days of Deluxe Account as well.
Not to mention all the knowledge about the game you can already learn during the beta.

i play'd once and i had fun. But i'm not someone who wants to spend their time on a beta version. So my question is when is this beta coming to an end and start for real?

There is no set date as of right now assassinho, but the progress and updates on 1.23/1.24 milestones have been very good during this past week and we will probably be joined by a new experienced developer in a couple of days, so I will keep you guys posted on everything that happens and eventually post a date when we are certain we can deliver in that timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.