• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'm curious, if I have already downloaded the client before the 1.19 patch do I have to download the whole thing again or can I just use the updater and it will download only modified files?

You will only have to download the modified files.

I can't make it go any faster, I'm staring at the screen really intensely with my bleeding eyes and crushed dreams, but it's not helping.
We're excited and impatient as any of you are, but at this point all we can do is wait.

zxm3FI5.png

just waiting... The initial city is large enough for 100 players killing rats at the same time? haha

At least the account creator could be open, so we can estimate the count of players that will log into ob :p

Still uploading...

I had to cancel the "Automatic Updater" update that was uploading to make the "Rar packed" client upload faster. The automatic updater patch will come out a bit later, I just want any of them to be uploaded soon and this will do the trick.
I'm hoping this will be done in 20 more minutes max (looking at the current rate of upload).

Sometimes I wish I wasn't connected on a 15€ student package on my ISP, taking longer to upload the client than it took us to make the entire christmas update.
*continues staring super intensely at the upload bar*

Can you give us the link where would would be able to download after you are finished uploading

I will give a chance to Mage (future spellcaster)
If I don't like it, I will create swordsman or shadowstriker..

If someone wants to play with me, I'm brazilian but talk a little bit english (not fluent, but I think you can understand haha)

Unlock the Registration while you are sending the files :p, so We can register / create character while wait :D
No, because people will start downloading the current client (because I know people) and then they'll have to redownload the entire again when this one gets uploaded. Just 24% left, we can do this guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.