• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Berserker, Marksman or shadowstriker... which one do more damage?

Drakylucas, i'm br aswell, i'll play with something like priest, don't know yet, if u wanna play together :p

I haven't played on Necronia yet but I can't wait to start! I'm just a little overwhelmed with the amount of classes to choose from.

No, because people will start downloading the current client (because I know people) and then they'll have to redownload the entire again when this one gets uploaded. Just 24% left, we can do this guys!
It's not like something is stopping people from downloading old client right now. Seeing that the updater files won't be uploaded now, I can already see me downloading that 200 MB rar on my 10 kB/s connection till midnight anyway.

@edit:
About the voc, I think I'm going to try every available class until I find something that will fit my playstyle.

I will give a chance to Mage (future spellcaster)
If I don't like it, I will create swordsman or shadowstriker..

If someone wants to play with me, I'm brazilian but talk a little bit english (not fluent, but I think you can understand haha)
I'm brazilian too, you can message me in-game when you get there. My nickname will be Wuva.

ADYSHasadhADHSDIudYADixuhsiahfyAASICHASICHAIahWYDADN
Patienceee

Shadowstriker/spearman. I love shadowstriker mechancics <3

I will give a chance to Mage (future spellcaster)
If I don't like it, I will create swordsman or shadowstriker..

If someone wants to play with me, I'm brazilian but talk a little bit english (not fluent, but I think you can understand haha)
I'm br, i will play with barbarian, send pm to me, my nick will be yokimaru

Hey guys I didn't play the closed beta and I have no idea what voc to start with, any recomendations?

I didn't choose my nickname aswell. I guess will be Draky Lucas, or Metallic Darkrai, or Draky Arcanist, I really don't know.
Don't ripe me please hahaha, but please, be a nicer brazilian, not a stupid one like the most people of our country.

Any feedback on berserker? Seems amazing although I'll probably choose hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back