• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I think and only think that in dmg terms this will be the most powerful vocations.
Shadowstriker>Marksman>Berserker>Spellcaster>Necromancer>Hunter>>Spearmen>Wildheart>Swordman>Saint>Defender
Or something like that.

What weapon
does defender use?
Clubs with lower attack but higher defense boosts + special effects like smash/bash/stun.

I haven't played on Necronia yet but I can't wait to start! I'm just a little overwhelmed with the amount of classes to choose from.
You can find out more about each class on our website's library.

Berserker, Marksman or shadowstriker... which one do more damage?
This is a debate I wouldn't want to be a part of, hahaha. It's a difficult question to answer, since all of them have their cons and pros, but those 3 are definitely the most DPS-ish vocations in the game, so it's up to you to pick the playstyle you like - adrenaline of being on low hp non stop to deal damage; complex shadowstriker mechanics and fear of getting oneshot if one thing goes wrong; fear of running out of ammo or being unable to cc/kite in a bad moment.

9% left on the upload!

mage's are this weak? oO or cuz they provide some utility ?
i was going for spellcaster / necromancer but now i'm not sure

@Shadowsong May I ask you how long the OB will be running ? :D
We can not alter our plans to the desires of individual people, sorry. The server will run open beta on 21st December (afternoon hours probably) because that's the soonest we can dispatch it before the actual christmas days, and we must do that because of the christmas event. Anyway, it will be free and open for everyone for an unforseeable future (until it's released) so even if you are not there on 21st, you can come play whenever you want.

necro will have summons like you will be able to solo everything probably.
spellcasters have alot of other utlity

Hahaha actually, I don't know, it's what I'm specting. But necros will have summoning, they will hunt solo in any place and spellcasters I think will have other utilities. Although the shadowstriker have a lot of damage he can die in a second

i was playing spellcaster at alpha stage and he was quite powerful back then. will see how it goes but probably a lot changed already

Closed beta has been closed for good. We're setting up the website, putting up news, etc. Expect to be playing it in 15 mins as the engine performs a final security compilation.

You will be able to register your accounts starting right now, and download the client on our download section (Big arrow button on top of the page).

Let's go!

@drakylucas rofl. My nickname (Wuva) was just used before me. Registration just opened. My new nickname is Hawk. Probably I've got a few fans :D

There's something that I dont understand, the berserker have 5 stars in damage and 3 in survivality and the shadowstriker have 5 stars in damage but only one in suvivality, this is not completely true right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back