• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
The client data file (client.wyc) failed to open.

Full details:

Could not find file 'C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\NECROZ\1.190\iuclient.iuc'.

But still runs and loads fine

There's something that I dont understand, the berserker have 5 stars in damage and 3 in survivality and the shadowstriker have 5 stars in damage but only one in suvivality, this is not completely true right?

it is.. berserker have selfheal etc and is more sustainable and have higher health pool.

If you happen to get this error, just press Ok and run Necronia.exe from the folder.

ruHCWOu.png

The client data file (client.wyc) failed to open.

Full details:

Could not find file 'C:\Users\Jonathan\Desktop\NECROZ\1.190\iuclient.iuc'.

The client should run despite that, just wait a few seconds. It's most likely because our automatic updater service is not yet up to date with the newest version (since I only uploaded this RAR version, not the auto-patch).

When installing you may get these:
JWMC21j.png

E1eOFb7.png

Just click OK and it should continue and work. It makes these errors due to .wyc not being uploaded and should be fixed soon.

Everything is saving ingame folder? I mean maps etc. etc.
If you mean mini-maps, that's saved locally, yes.

Game world is currently closed, please come back later.

Like I noted in a post above, the server is performing a final security compilation while you guys register and download the clients. Should be up any moment, I will post about it if you want.

it is.. berserker have selfheal etc and is more sustainable and have higher health pool.
And the same damage as the shadowstriker? I think it's a little OP don´t you think?

Can anyone log in yet? it's saying the gameworld is currently closed

Berserker is solo class, shadow require team to unlock all his powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back