• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
I've discovered it yesterday by accident, and then explored some stuff. But the game loses the fun with this kind of thing. It's better to have it fixed before the server is online again, probably with the new update?
And yeah, I made a few items to test today, but there was no point on playing like this, so I've called Shiva and explained everything, how it's done, etcetera. Also of course gave all the stuff to him.

It's a prank bro, I was only "testing"

I've discovered it yesterday by accident, and then explored some stuff. But the game loses the fun with this kind of thing. It's better to have it fixed before the server is online again, probably with the new update?
And yeah, I made a few items to test today, but there was no point on playing like this, so I've called Shiva and explained everything, how it's done, etcetera. Also of course gave all the stuff to him.
Funny how you deny it at first, and screenshot to try to prove your innocent. But then when your autoclicker gets called out. you downright do a 180 and say yeah you did it. what a joke.

LoL. I was the one calling Shiva to report it, not you.
And yea, because I wanted to show how you and your friends used that :D
Btw, cry is free.

Let's just wait, my account will not be banished, I don't know about yours :>

In my opinion such a huge "glitch" should be the reason to disable socket script and rewrite it.
The other glitches - which i don't know about and therefore i can't say anything about them - should also be disabled.
If NPC is a problem - disable it.

No reason to reset. Verification + disabling scripts until they are done - should be enough.

Ps. Beta - as the name says - should be for resolving those problems. The more glitches people will find - the better server it will be later.

In my opinion such a huge "glitch" should be the reason to disable socket script and rewrite it.
The other glitches - which i don't know about and therefore i can't say anything about them - should also be disabled.
If NPC is a problem - disable it.

No reason to reset. Verification + disabling scripts until they are done - should be enough.

Ps. Beta - as the name says - should be for resolving those problems. The more glitches people will find - the better server it will be later.

That's what I said to Shiva :D
If you can't solve them now, disable.

Unfortunate that the server had to be shut down due to bugs,
but as @Yarael said.. A beta is for resolving problems.
Punish those who abused the bugs and go on with beta testing!

Seems as if people who do not need to suffer are suffering from other peoples misbehavior.
I enjoy playing as much as the rest of those who play..

I think that abusers who didn't report it should be banned, but those who did to not get banned.
Because its Beta, and i hope there will be a reset/wipe before the server goes up for real.
So everyone can start nicely on a well functioning server with no bugs ^^
I think if people wanna get high lvls to check places etc, its fine.
Let them, they are destroying the experience of the server for themselfs.
That enough is their punishment, because in the end.
Their progress will mean nothing :)

Just delete those who abused the bug disable artifact npc untill the bug is fixed It also didnt even bothered me if someone got 6kkkkkkkkkk really ^^ just enjoyed playing___ (finding bugs wasnt enjoying xD)

Its beta its no official release with 250 players Its no critical dmg bug

I know its stupid that ppl took advantage of that bug (still no clue what bug) seems like a money bug but anyway maybe 2% of community knew the bug and now its posted here in otland and server get shutdown....

Like dlite93 and butrocker said: Their progress will mean nothing
Punish those who abused the bugs and go on with beta testing!

Everything will be wiped before the official launch yes.

My problem with some of the players is that they don't report bugs. Sure, you want to have fun, so do I, but when I hear about people discovering bugs, but people don't report them. Yesterday I went Toxics for the first time. On the way to it I discovered a bug that wasn't reported despite at least 10 people hunted there, but oke, they may not have known it's a bug. At Toxics themselves I find a very clear bug with a quest since the statue only gives you a piece of equipment, but not the rune he and the quest log is talking about, yet nobody reports it. I see shadowstrikers hitting other players with their trickery, even in pz, they are aware of it, one person says he will report it, but still nobody did.
When you discover a bug, you are supposed to report it, but many people are too lazy for it or they want to abuse it. What does matter for them though is that vocation X is maybe overpowered and vocation Y underpowered about which they can complain non-stop, but they don't report bugs, not even when they are game breaking as long as it doesn't hurts them. A tiny bug that effect them negatively has to be reported immediately and given the major or even critical priority...

Last edited:
Okay some news:

There will be no server wipe because doing so would be more harmful than helpful at this point, and it's beta anyway and Necronia will be wiped when beta is done.

We are currently on the test server and looks like we managed to fix the NPC problem. The artifact problem will need to be looked into tomorrow by Tarjei.
We'll investigate characters that have suspicious amounts of money and/or items with more artifacts than they're supposed to have.

Such characters will be put into quarantine and the items removed.

If there's anyone out there who abused such bugs, please let us know to make our job easier, because we'll find it out anyway and then you'll get deleted. This way you may at least get to keep something.
I'd also like to take this opportunity to kindly ask that such a situation doesn't happen again in the future, we're all here working towards the same goal - to get Necronia fixed and released. If you're gonna abuse the bugs to gain power on some character that will be wiped anyway, and not help us detect and fix them so that they don't slip into the official release, then do know that you're not needed here and just simply stop playing. You're doing more harm than good.

@Shadowsong
I'm "Draky Lucas" and used this bug 2 days ago, (I reported it to you ingame, for u get my stuff when Hawky was talking with u at the GM Island, but u didn't come to see me, I guess he said my name too :p we was talking on Skype)
I have around 600k in depot (I don't know the exactly count) and ~200k on bank that u can remove. And you can remove all my set (helmet/legs/boots/amulet/spellbook), they are with all my bugged-artifacts).
I will continue playing even if that character is deleted. We already found several bugs and also reported, and I know that the faster we find errors, they will be corrected faster and faster the official server will be released.

If you need my password, I can send it to you in private-message here (because I guess you database uses sha1 encryption, so it's easier for u enter ingame and remove itens than check everything on database :p )

+2 bug for Tarjei fix:
You can use attachable socket on rings without time, but u can't drop artifacts on it.
In Bawfuria, when u finish the Lea quest, she gives you +3 military points, but you start with -1 military points (You should change the default storage value to 0), and u get only 2 MP.
(I don't have the link to report here, because the server is offline and everytime when I report something I use ctrl + z to open the site)

@Shadowsong
I'm "Draky Lucas" and used this bug 2 days ago, (I reported it to you ingame, for u get my stuff when Hawky was talking with u at the GM Island, but u didn't come to see me, I guess he said my name too :p we was talking on Skype)
I have around 600k in depot (I don't know the exactly count) and ~200k on bank that u can remove. And you can remove all my set (helmet/legs/boots/amulet/spellbook), they are with all my bugged-artifacts).
I will continue playing even if that character is deleted. We already found several bugs and also reported, and I know that the faster we find errors, they will be corrected faster and faster the official server will be released.

If you need my password, I can send it to you in private-message here (because I guess you database uses sha1 encryption, so it's easier for u enter ingame and remove itens than check everything on database :p )

+2 bug for Tarjei fix:
You can use attachable socket on rings without time, but u can't drop artifacts on it.
In Bawfuria, when u finish the Lea quest, she gives you +3 military points, but you start with -1 military points (You should change the default storage value to 0), and u get only 2 MP.
(I don't have the link to report here, because the server is offline and everytime when I report something I use ctrl + z to open the site)

You sir are the reason why i do not think people who abused this should be banned if they reported it.
You are honest and you honestly love the server.
Respect.
But maybe just get rid of bugged gear and most of the cash. ^^

The frog quest of bawfuria is bugged you can kill common frog and give to npc and receive reward,btw when the server returns?

Due this bug players was able to get this 110 lvl in 2 weeks or 85 in 1 week if so there should be banishment for them.
I felt that something is wrong here ;)
Pure evil the bug abuser who came to light side ;)

Ps.When beta was about to become open deities should prepare themself to spy on players I know its harder than closed beta due amount of players.
Anybody would mind share what was this bugs about
And why I didnt catch It?

Status
Not open for further replies.