• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah the kicks have been horrible, especially ever since they "fixed" them. I really hope Contabo can do something about it soon, if not, we might have to move hosts as it is clearly making players uncomfortable to play this way.
We'll see what they say yet, I still haven't received any response to the last ticket.

Yeah please do look for a new host, if they cant fix a problem even 2 days after uve sent the ticket (and even worse if theres not even a reply) then u can be sure that uve got a crappy hoster, service is the most important thing with things like these, if thats not there then u need to look for another company to host the server at ^^

image.png

@Shadowsong are you sure it is a host problem? because, when the lag is about connection between client-server, the server should still running (monster walking, food working, etc), but when the server freeze, all the server is stopped (including monsters / onThink events)

@Shadowsong are you sure it is a host problem? because, when the lag is about connection between client-server, the server should still running (monster walking, food working, etc), but when the server freeze, all the server is stopped (including monsters / onThink events)

Not 100% sure, no, but there are heavy indications towards the host PC itself being under pressure (thus the server stops as well), kind of spiking in data usage and terminating packet transmission. Contabo told us in a recent email that they did find "some problem" of this nature and "fixed it", but you see what's going on. Though just their confirmation is enough to suspect further that it's the host and not the server.

@Shadowsong
Since yesterday i can't connect.
When i try to login into character the client crashes. already re-downloaded the client
And tracert looks OK

@Shadowsong
Since yesterday i can't connect.
When i try to login into character the client crashes. already re-downloaded the client
And tracert looks OK

You mean when trying to login and the client stays as 'Not Responding'? I'm pretty sure I found why it happens and just reported it in BitBucket.

What happens is the client is duplicating the flags you marked to the map every time you login. As you can see in the picture below, my config file (C:\Users\[your user]\Necronia) has 1420 flags. But I think I had only marked 30, or so, in the map.

c2cSzPF.png

I had only one mark as Temple, but it can be found 128 times in the file.

oHguLbI.png

What should you do to login immediately and don't worry about this anymore? Delete all the old flags that are inside your config.otml file and DON'T mark anything on the map until this is fixed. Before, I had to close the client every single time I needed to relog and pray for it to login as fast as possible. After I deleted all the flags and didn't mark anything, I can login immediately. I started to think the problem was my PC and even formated it...

To delete the old flags without the need to reconfigure your hotkeys, layout, etc, just search for Minimap and delete everything that is inside the flags. It should look like this:

Minimap:
flags:
zoom: 1

Any tips for getting money as Spellcaster?
I'm broke now :/
27 level.

@ Edit
Also its there any tasks for killing monsters?

Any tips for getting money as Spellcaster?
I'm broke now :/
27 level.

@ Edit
Also its there any tasks for killing monsters?

Do all the quests
Kill monsters and get some materials (jewels values a lot)

for money in your level, is good to go to mutateds and drop a lot of mutated fresh to sell to npc. You will spent some potions but the exp is nice and drop a lot of bronze + creature products.
Also, personally I always get the key using military points, in 1 time I got 20k.

I want to give feedback about swordsman but cant reg me on necronia page with opentibia always says code is wrong lol i did that 5 times.

So i just write it down here.

Played swordsman hes lvl 45 now.

In my opinion Im not sure yet when they get a better healing spell like atm i can use only medicor maybe gran medicor would be great too
Not sure if it should be that way that they have only 1 healing spell.

The dmg and tankiniess is pretty equivalent besides the healing.

I also think that switching to spells always to use others things slow the dps and tankiness alot down for swordsman.

At mark of focus u have only 1 spell that can atk that cost 90 mana and makes no good dmg and 20 sec cd. I know its supposed to jump to the target but then u jump to the target and need to wait 3 seconds to switch to mark of blood of justice to be able to atk.

Spell passive switching really kills swordsman that way with 3 or 4 sec cd

Wouldnt it be better like using blood spells give blood passive using justice give justice passive and same with focus instead of switching always around.

Example you use uppercut then u have 30 seconds blood passive and 5% chance to make target bleed with each hit.

With justice same using justice spell makes u get justice passive for 30 seconds to have 5% chance to get hp back with each hit.

Same with focus

Make passives stackable??

like u can have all 3 at once for 30 seconds when u use from each one a spell

Or remove to cast always mark of blood justice focus make spells useable normaly and each spell give 30 seconds or 15 dunno passive but u cant stack it like u can use only 1 passive like when using blood spell u can use justice focus spells but only blood spell works to activate the passive from blood mark for 15 seconds then u need to wait untill it cded and using justice or focus will proc justice or focus for 15 seconds depends on which spell u used as first.

I think its worth a try it will make gameplay alot smoother for swordsman its really going on the nervs pressing always around to use a spell imagen lvl 200 just saying with alot more spells.

:p

Dont judge me its just an idea for better gameplay as swordsman!

@Destruckto
You post is very chaotic, its so difficult to read ;/
Anyway regarding Swordsman passive.
You have my like, i did 50 lvl on swordsman and passive triggering was so annoying.

My proposal is:
Make it permanent (ex. cast mark of blood remain until you log off)

Also stronger healing spell for him.

+
@Shadowsong
Please add more bloody axes to game !!!
Nah just jokin I know You're extremly busy nowdays.

Gobo Overlord raid hype this weekend!

Will the vocation changing in Avernum will be disabled together with the end of the event? Not sure whether I still want to try marksman again before going for hunter.

Last edited:
Gobo Overlord raid hype this weekend!

Will the vocation changing in Avernum will be disabled together with the end of the event? Not sure whether I still want to try marksman again before going for hunter.
Yes, those changes will most likely take place on the daily server save in the morning of 2nd February.

Why does i need a display card to play it lol :(
I can play 'tibia' very well without my display card but in Necronia , I cant even login to my char without a display card :(

Why does i need a display card to play it lol :(
I can play 'tibia' very well without my display card but in Necronia , I cant even login to my char without a display card :(

You can try and run the Directx9 version (extract the contents into your Necronia folder and run the extracted client instead), if OpenGL won't run for you.
OTClient, especially with modifications such as Necronia has, is different from other OTclients and from the regular Tibia client especially, so it's understandable that there's a difference.

I get this error everytime.

Kan bestand \Tibia\1.190\iuclient.iuc niet vinden.

It means; Can't find \Tibia\1.190\iuclient.iuc.

But it still works tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.