• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
When do you plan on lettin us sell the stuff from the Dam and lots of other places ?

No problem, this should be a quick fix.

Small update for everyone - I've started working on content updates like I've posted before, I just haven't had the time to finish all of it yet due to being busy with work and real life. We are still working on some client features in the background, and the fixes/content updates should start happening this week, perhaps even as soon as tomorrow. It's one of those times in a year when every responsibility possible hits you in the same month, so I'm trying to tangle myself out of that, but expect me back on board veeeery soon, like I said, probably tomorrow.

So when did Dragon Hammer got nerfed? And why isnt this on changelog... Feels like things getting changed sometimes and dont get added to changelog which is really confusing.. just sayin

So when did Dragon Hammer got nerfed? And why isnt this on changelog... Feels like things getting changed sometimes and dont get added to changelog which is really confusing.. just sayin

Got nerfed on 7th Feb. when the Toxic Dragons received their change too. I'm looking at the changelog and I don't see it there anymore, but I remember clearly writing down that change :s Not sure what happened there, but I'll re-add it for clarity. No other item was changed as far as I know.

@Shadowsong still getting the message *server is under maintenance, please re-connect in a while* when trying to log in, even now after 2 hours

Edit: Able to login again :>

Last edited:
One thing annoys me to the guts, when i talk with some1 on priv and use skills this whole spam gets in. Why #S from normal tibia doesnt work, can you implement that cuz it really sucks :X

I wish I could play but I just hate these professions too much, it feels like 70% of the time ur doing somth with it

I'd say make sections in the blacksmithing UI for each vocation.. a quick preview of what items YOU need to be looking out for cuz ur a mage for example. And maybe unlimited pickaxe/lumberjack axe after certain skill for certain rocks/trees..

Last edited:
One thing annoys me to the guts, when i talk with some1 on priv and use skills this whole spam gets in. Why #S from normal tibia doesnt work, can you implement that cuz it really sucks :X

I'll have a look on bitbucket if there's an issue related to this, if not, I can create one for Tarjei to take care of when he has time.

I wish I could play but I just hate these professions too much, it feels like 70% of the time ur doing somth with it

I'd say make sections in the blacksmithing UI for each vocation.. a quick preview of what items YOU need to be looking out for cuz ur a mage for example. And maybe unlimited pickaxe/lumberjack axe after certain skill for certain rocks/trees..

Well, it is beta, which automatically means all features including vocations are subject to changes depending on what the players' experiences and balance dictate.
As you could've read above, a lot of changes to some vocations are coming, but there are some which seem rather stable at the moment and won't receive major reworks like Defender, Hunter or Swordsman for example. You're welcome to try that out.

@Shadowsong

I'm sorry, with professions I meant Blacksmithing/Woodcutting etc., I love the classes though but the whole joy exploring your new world/class becomes too much with this blacksmithing system.. Its your main way of gaining items (I believe)

@Shadowsong

I'm sorry, with professions I meant Blacksmithing/Woodcutting etc., I love the classes though but the whole joy exploring your new world/class becomes too much with this blacksmithing system.. Its your main way of gaining items (I believe)

It's true that they are a big part of the game, as they were designed to be. But yes, this has been discussed numerous times before and we did agree that a lot needs to be changed with the Blacksmithing interface (and for that matter, Cooking as well), since the current one was made as a mere replacement or a hotfix for the old super-bad one (when we used a regular client, we used to have a separate .exe program that you would launch to read recipes. Imagine that?).

Graphically, I already have some framework and ideas on which improvements need to be made, but it's gonna take some time before they see light of day because we're working with limited time on Tarjei's side, and this is a core rework of the system that would take a lot of that time, something which we can't afford at the moment.

So we're gonna have to stick with what we have for now, but in future you'll be able to filter out equipment based on vocations that can wear it and other relevant subjects.

Edit:
Something that could aid you is the 'green text' in the blacksmithing UI. Basically, whenever you have an item in your inventory that can be upgraded, the recipes for those upgrades will be in green text, so that helps a little.

#s Doesn't work indeed for non-spell, but when using it with spells the words won't appear in any chat. Make sure not to capitalize the s.

Small update for everyone - I've started working on content updates like I've posted before, I just haven't had the time to finish all of it yet due to being busy with work and real life. We are still working on some client features in the background, and the fixes/content updates should start happening this week, perhaps even as soon as tomorrow. It's one of those times in a year when every responsibility possible hits you in the same month, so I'm trying to tangle myself out of that, but expect me back on board veeeery soon, like I said, probably tomorrow.

you got me again.. believed u but mehh dont even know why i did.

Shouldnt say things if you cant make it or not 100% sure about it

tbh
-1 to necronia ;/

you got me again.. believed u but mehh dont even know why i did.

Shouldnt say things if you cant make it or not 100% sure about it

tbh
-1 to necronia ;/

Believed me on what?
I did start working on Necronia again and I'm working today, you can see changes that took place in the changelog.

Status
Not open for further replies.