• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
Believed me on what?
I did start working on Necronia again and I'm working today, you can see changes that took place in the changelog.
I see, well thats good

but maybe you diddnt ment it this way but from your earlier post i think me and more ppl expected new content when you said 'maybe as soon as tomorrow'
atleast thats what i get from it when i read the post

I see, well thats good

but maybe you diddnt ment it this way but from your earlier post i think me and more ppl expected new content when you said 'maybe as soon as tomorrow'
atleast thats what i get from it when i read the post

Well this is what I said: "and the fixes/content updates should start happening this week, perhaps even as soon as tomorrow".
That's why the 'perhaps' and why 'this week' instead of '100% tomorrow'. I ended up having to do some more stuff before I was able to return, but i have a week off now so a lot will get done.
Gonna go grab some lunch and continue pushing updates, you can follow them on the changelog, and it is likely some more will be pushed to open beta by the 8 AM restart.

Btw, can you check Dragon spear dmg output if you have some spare time?

Or try both glacial spear and dragon spear.

with glacial spear i hit 500-600 (on dragon) and it has atk 34. with the dragon spear i have an average of 150-200 dps (on dragon) and it has 40 atk.
Both of this is while buffed with lesser focus +38% skill and with royal helmet that gives +19% skill, so i have a total of 140 distance while doing this. The dragon spear seems a bit low dmg output for a lvl 120 with 140 dist

Btw, can you check Dragon spear dmg output if you have some spare time?

Or try both glacial spear and dragon spear.

with glacial spear i hit 500-600 (on dragon) and it has atk 34. with the dragon spear i have an average of 150-200 dps (on dragon) and it has 40 atk.
Both of this is while buffed with lesser focus +38% skill and with royal helmet that gives +19% skill, so i have a total of 140 distance while doing this. The dragon spear seems a bit low dmg output for a lvl 120 with 140 dist

I'll check it, but please report it via ctrl+z and tag me in it otherwise I will forget probably. I'll do a bitbucket session after I do some other changes I planned first.

By the way, theres mentioned that mord ores are mineable now, is this just on magmic islands that are yet to be released or will there actually be stones on other places where we can mine em?

By the way, theres mentioned that mord ores are mineable now, is this just on magmic islands that are yet to be released or will there actually be stones on other places where we can mine em?
Atm they're only on magmic island but I feel like we we'll probably put several on them on avernum as well after we test out if the gain rates on them are okay.

Atm they're only on magmic island but I feel like we we'll probably put several on them on avernum as well after we test out if the gain rates on them are okay.

Could you also please! add orymine ores to be either mineable or looteable and dusts of the sea spirits to be lootable (very rare drop from hydrantoids maybe) since as a berserker as a main char i simply cant make any weapons at all after the savage axe thats for level 25.
And i feel like if there are no orymines on the magmic island that it would take a long, long time until i could finally make a new axe since the vocation changes will take a long time to be implemented.

Could you also please! add orymine ores to be either mineable or looteable and dusts of the sea spirits to be lootable (very rare drop from hydrantoids maybe) since as a berserker as a main char i simply cant make any weapons at all after the savage axe thats for level 25.
And i feel like if there are no orymines on the magmic island that it would take a long, long time until i could finally make a new axe since the vocation changes will take a long time to be implemented.

I'll look into solving this problem then, np.

@Shadowsong One more thing, i know im annoying but could you also add the item giant eye to the creature products that can be found or make it so we could maybe even buy it using military points (So it doesnt come too cheap) since quite a few items need it? :p

Just as a hotfix so berserkers can be actually played since noone, really noone plays em haha

Last edited:
Not at all, I'm glad you're reminding me of these things as such details can often go forgotten amidst all the chaos.
I'll see what I can do. Gonna work on Magmic first, hoping to finish it.

Dragon spear vs Glacial spear
58 hits vs 43 hits

Killed a a thunder dragon with both spears with buff and no spells.

Glacial spear is still beating dragon spear on dragons after being updated.

edit;
if you want to see the stats check bitbucket

There has been quite a nasty mistake in the Dragon Spear script, you can see the changes on the changelog to see what I'm talking about.
The fixes are not yet ingame, but I believe I'll push them to open beta for the next server save.

@Shadowsong Bro, client doesnt work in windows 10? i cant run the game right now.. :/
Should work on Win 10 properly, what kind of problem are you facing, can you describe?

Also just wanna note that I didn't push any updates last night because I left some of the changes unfinished before I went to bed, didn't want it to go out like that, gonna work on it now and probably do a manual restart in a few hours.

will u let us know here if you did a manual restart and implented the fixes? So i know when i can test the new spear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.