• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong
Hey Shiv, what about lunar elves? i spend some amount of time there and only items which i droped were some amour robes,doublets of caretaking and blues scarfs with elven's bow
For my opinion these scrap items which are looted rather rare are too weak to be looted from monsters 70+

What about these scrap monster from the dam it doesnt pay back to go there cuz we cannot sell items they drop ??

Me and a friend where standing on the spot of the stone rubble a little south-east of Geogroddon and he died while I managed to kill it. When I jumped to the left and looted Geogroddon I did not get teleported out.(The fact that my friend died on the spot of the stone rubble might have something to do with this issue).This happened to me a few times before and every time I have to let myself get killed by the stone rubbles because there is no way for me to get out(can't log out either).

At the moment I have to go afk to the store and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out since I don't wanna suicide again :p

Insta /goto 1646, 1648, 9

Me and a friend where standing on the spot of the stone rubble a little south-east of Geogroddon and he died while I managed to kill it. When I jumped to the left and looted Geogroddon I did not get teleported out.(The fact that my friend died on the spot of the stone rubble might have something to do with this issue).This happened to me a few times before and every time I have to let myself get killed by the stone rubbles because there is no way for me to get out(can't log out either).

At the moment I have to go afk to the store and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out since I don't wanna suicide again :p

Insta /goto 1646, 1648, 9
I'll be there in a moment.

wat about loot? Lunars&Trees they seems like monsters for mid-lvl players. They're created just for hunt or they drop something nasty?
Shiva!""
12879f421d.jpg
""

wat about loot? Lunars&Trees they seems like monsters for mid-lvl players. They're created just for hunt or they drop something nasty?
Shiva!""
12879f421d.jpg
""

There's no fun in that, but yeah, they can drop some nasty stuff. If you wanna dig through the previous teasers and images, you may find some examples.

i guess they're these?
77e56fb342.jpg
im unlucky or they have broken loot chance, i spend 88lvl to 95 only on lunars&Trees Got some bows, scrap low lvl armors, Studded woodshield? and one uniqe creature product.
Anyway gotta Try get this scarf ;);)

//#edit
e42f78f2c3.jpg

in simple count
15800/25000=0,632 % hp/exp from toxic's

7150/1700=0,420% hp/exp from Thunder'z
while their spells gets 18% buff which they're had beforenice dps due to often spells. Dont experienced on my own, but only from letters seems that thunder's are Too overpowered(strong) compared to their experience.

I like idea to make DRaGONS like Dragons should be, fearsome, strong, and profitable monsters.
I like also idea, that single dragon should be like "mini boss" not casual monster :)

Do u guys think about stuff like random raid?
example, its like 10% chance to respawn a "Dragon" on some other spawn or route. Which Dragon and other monster which were fight each other/ or just player?

Last edited:
Should work on Win 10 properly, what kind of problem are you facing, can you describe?

Also just wanna note that I didn't push any updates last night because I left some of the changes unfinished before I went to bed, didn't want it to go out like that, gonna work on it now and probably do a manual restart in a few hours.

I've upgraded from win7 to win10 yesterday and since that, I can only log to the character select, and after that, when i choose my char the game get freezy and then crashes :c i can't play . Sorry for my english.

I've upgraded from win7 to win10 yesterday and since that, I can only log to the character select, and after that, when i choose my char the game get freezy and then crashes :c i can't play . Sorry for my english.

A possible fix is deleting your config file and deleting the minimap marks. Shiva made a post a while ago detailing how to do it. I am currently using Windows 10 and am having zero issues with logging in and such, so it is on your end.

To fix this issue, go to your User folder -> Necronia -> find a file called config.otml.
This file contains your client settings, hotkeys, latest chat messages and minimap marks. If you want, you can manually delete all the map marks, or if you'd prefer not to mess with the config file, just delete the entire .otml file and the client will create a new one when you launch it next time.

Bafku, lunar elfs and trees are the most profitable creatures to hunt, they drop a ton of gold, a TON of gems (Sure theyre expensive to hunt but u can get the gems faster then on andraktones for example) and they drop level 90+ EQ (Which i know since i got some from them ;))

So... less cry, more teamhunt

Dastan i dont mention anything about they're not profitable, Did i?
They're and there any doubt of it. I just strying to complain their lootchance on some better stuff than scrap low lvl things(which are looted even decent rare)

i guess they're these?
77e56fb342.jpg
im unlucky or they have broken loot chance, i spend 88lvl to 95 only on lunars&Trees Got some bows, scrap low lvl armors, Studded woodshield? and one uniqe creature product.
Anyway gotta Try get this scarf ;);)

//#edit
e42f78f2c3.jpg

in simple count
15800/25000=0,632 % hp/exp from toxic's

7150/1700=0,420% hp/exp from Thunder'z
while their spells gets 18% buff which they're had beforenice dps due to often spells. Dont experienced on my own, but only from letters seems that thunder's are Too overpowered(strong) compared to their experience.

I like idea to make DRaGONS like Dragons should be, fearsome, strong, and profitable monsters.
I like also idea, that single dragon should be like "mini boss" not casual monster :)

Do u guys think about stuff like random raid?
example, its like 10% chance to respawn a "Dragon" on some other spawn or route. Which Dragon and other monster which were fight each other/ or just player?

Thunder dragons had lower damage than Toxic Dragons to begin with, and this boost is just a minor scaling boost to accompany their new exp and HP.
The idea indeed is to make dragons more fearsome, and with several new dragon types coming to the game, we had to boost the existing ones a bit more to fit the new ones in this dragonic hierarchy.

Shiva, i attached a EQ piece with a attachable socket (It was empty), now i should have gotten a greater fury artifact and a small artifact from a quest, one artifact is in the amulet, the other one is completely gone.
Can i give you the amulet to destroy it and get the artifacts instead...?
Or could ya just make it possible to remove artifacts from EQ?
I think that many people would appreciate that since it takes a shitload of time to get the neccessary gems for artifacts and u cant gem up EQ if you know you have to use a new EQ piece later on. Especially once the T3 artifacts come out all our hard work of gem collecting will be useless and well have to start oover again, would be kind of frustrating

Last edited:
Shiva, i attached a EQ piece with a attachable socket (It was empty), now i should have gotten a greater fury artifact and a small artifact from a quest, one artifact is in the amulet, the other one is completely gone.
Can i give you the amulet to destroy it and get the artifacts instead...?
Or could ya just make it possible to remove artifacts from EQ?
I think that many people would appreciate that since it takes a shitload of time to get the neccessary gems for artifacts and u cant gem up EQ if you know you have to use a new EQ piece later on. Especially once the T3 artifacts come out all our hard work of gem collecting will be useless and well have to start oover again, would be kind of frustrating

Nah, there's an entire reasoning behind why artifacts can't be taken out, since I wanna keep it that way, but I'm considering making it possible to remove them for a price.
But that aside, sounds like a nasty bugerino that artifacts will go into your open equipment slots automatically if there is no space in your actual containers, so please report that.
I'll come online in about 30-45 mins and if you're still there, I can resolve your situation, np.

Status
Not open for further replies.