• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] [Custom] Necronia ❂ Open-Beta Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shadowsong Its no problem if it would be for a price, but atleast they would be able to be taken out.
Oh i was online the whole time but not on the mainchar :|
If you wanna catch me ingame then see if either of the chars Lancea, Aegis or Hand of Honor are on.

Nah, there's an entire reasoning behind why artifacts can't be taken out, since I wanna keep it that way, but I'm considering making it possible to remove them for a price.
But that aside, sounds like a nasty bugerino that artifacts will go into your open equipment slots automatically if there is no space in your actual containers, so please report that.
I'll come online in about 30-45 mins and if you're still there, I can resolve your situation, np.

Also thats the thing, there was actually space in my backpack so its even worse, it doesnt go into the backpack space, it goes directly into the EQ :|

Last edited:
Id like to know if quests on Thraul are finished ? Is there anything to do, look for etc? What about thraul in overall?

Id like to know if quests on Thraul are finished ? Is there anything to do, look for etc? What about thraul in overall?
If not counting the quest that is started on Avernum and will be about the rift there are:
- a quest that isn't about Thraul nor is started there, but requires you to do something there
- a quest that can be started and completed. The quest isn't optimal though. When I tell Shiva that the quest should respawn every server save as well other than only upon activating he knows what I mean.
- a quest that can be started there. Not sure if it can be finished since it's difference this era and it was (semi) bugged when I tried it. It has to be reset for me in order to try it again.
- a cave filled with so called chest quests.

At least one more quest will be added there.

well then i kind of know all of them i think. beard thief husband and chests ofc. Its them ? I hope i didnt spoil much xD

Tested Dragon spear vs Glacial again

Glacial still won, needed 60~ hits to kill it, with dragon spear took me 74 hits. Couldnt test it good tho since i had no blocker and needed to spamm pots and heals.

Will make a proper test later on, but i dont have high hopes for it

Server just crashed, error 10060.
@edit
okay, seems like it was only my problem o_O

Shiva, did you really mean to change price of Deepwater Elixir from 220 bronze to 1.5k? That's, well, unexpected and surprising.

Last edited:
Small update:

I moved and got my internet back today, tonight, the progress continues!
Magmic island is nearly 100% done. Basically what happened - I wanted to release it just like a slab of mountain with a bunch of monsters on it, but I decided I'm not gonna halfass it like that. If we're gonna release something, we're gonna give you the full experience. So you can expect some new bosses, quests, and so on...

I do have to say that this area is really challenging and even the highest levels on the beta right now will have a rough time there, so you'll have to be really careful (aimed at mid/low levels) because this is high level content for (recommended) 95+. The boss will require a team, not to enter the dungeon, but to beat him (hopefully. If not, then I screwed something up).

Tested Dragon spear vs Glacial again

Glacial still won, needed 60~ hits to kill it, with dragon spear took me 74 hits. Couldnt test it good tho since i had no blocker and needed to spamm pots and heals.

Will make a proper test later on, but i dont have high hopes for it

I can enable the spear damage testing system on the closed test server and invite you to come check it out later today, it will make your life easier since you'll be able to see all calculations on the screen.

Server just crashed, error 10060.
@edit
okay, seems like it was only my problem o_O

Shiva, did you really mean to change price of Deepwater Elixir from 220 bronze to 1.5k? That's, well, unexpected and surprising.

If I did such a change, it would be in the changelog. I don't remember doing it, so if I did, it must have been a while ago for some strong reason since changes like that don't happen randomly.

Here are some screenshots (RIP Screenshot quality, i know):

XKq0C46.png

Pbg9ARp.png

t4onGfK.png

g1yAo5R.png

Small update:

I can enable the spear damage testing system on the closed test server and invite you to come check it out later today, it will make your life easier since you'll be able to see all calculations on the screen.

Would be nice!

but that can only happen if i still have my dragon spear on the closed test server one, cuz i lost 80% of my house due to the map bug thingy, and yea guess it the dragon spear was there xD -stupid me for putting it into the house-

dunno why this happend. sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice!

but that can only happen if i still have my dragon spear on the closed test server one, cuz i lost 80% of my house due to the map bug thingy, and yea guess it the dragon spear was there xD -stupid me for putting it into the house-
Sure, I will PM you later tonight on otland if you're online. Working with Tarjei atm on something.

its my imagination or these "chaos dragon" are a little bigger than normal Dragon lord? and Wow 1600 spell hit, seems to be oneshoted by one of them ?:"D

b32aa3a3c9.jpg

only tier 1 relic?

Last edited by a moderator:
1600 damage from a single attack, okay, I'm out :p

For the boss I have two words: glacial traps xD

If % damage gets removed... what will hunters be usefull for? :eek:

Yeah, about that.. all %HP damage is getting removed soon.

It was 1600 damage from a combo though, I stood in it like a noob. :(
Still out since hunters will be dead xD

So few kiting possibilities at Magmic islands :( The surface is a better though based on screenshots that have been shown to me. Stairs are killing kiting potential although they can nice as well for hunters.

Status
Not open for further replies.